Is Smart Donald gone for good?

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 am

If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby judgement14 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am

i meant class abilities
and speaking of which water walking works from when shammy guy uses it on the fish
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Timmidge » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:06 am

Spectre wrote:No°87: Tank reference, has a shield.

No°95: Warrior reference, has a shield.

No°107°: Rend reference, proof?

Warrior role fits him the best, but would be funny to see him as a fail DK example.


I still say it's an offhand
Image
Timmidge
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:18 am

Postby Judai » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:11 am

judgement14 wrote:i meant class abilities
and speaking of which water walking works from when shammy guy uses it on the fish


That's because Shammy's ARE OP
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby Wani » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:58 pm

judgement14 wrote:touche

but do we see them using offensive named abilities?


http://www.darklegacycomics.com/73.html

5th panel!
I'll think of something witty to put in here at some point.
User avatar
Wani
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Postby judgement14 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Wani wrote:
judgement14 wrote:touche

but do we see them using offensive named abilities?


http://www.darklegacycomics.com/73.html

5th panel!


well thats 2 so far
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Lazi » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 am

judgement14 wrote:i meant class abilities
and speaking of which water walking works from when shammy guy uses it on the fish

Or when he ressed Keydar, after he fell into lava.
User avatar
Lazi
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 am

Postby Judai » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:28 am

judgement14 wrote:we never actually see anyone using their abilities
named at least


Well its not like u say the skill out loud in-game...
It would be like "FIREBA-- Ahh, dam I got kicked by a rogue XD"
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby judgement14 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 am

Judai wrote:
judgement14 wrote:we never actually see anyone using their abilities
named at least


Well its not like u say the skill out loud in-game...
It would be like "FIREBA-- Ahh, dam I got kicked by a rogue XD"

touche
touche

well they should SCREAM IT OUT TO THE HEAVENS
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Judai » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 am

judgement14 wrote:
Judai wrote:
judgement14 wrote:we never actually see anyone using their abilities
named at least


Well its not like u say the skill out loud in-game...
It would be like "FIREBA-- Ahh, dam I got kicked by a rogue XD"

touche
touche

well they should SCREAM IT OUT TO THE HEAVENS


Like:

"IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZERS! BLAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

135 posts :D
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby judgement14 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:45 am

exactly like that
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Durids » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:27 pm

BUT IF I MOVE WITH MY MOUSE, HOW DO I CLICK ON FWASH HEAL?
User avatar
Durids
Banned
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:26 am

Postby judgement14 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 am

make every button binded to flash heal
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby felorn » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:05 am

you just have to be really fast on the mouse.
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests