A small Idea...

Discuss anything about DLC

A small Idea...

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 am

I know there's been several of these, but I think a decent idea is on the fact of how, no matter how much stuff you buy from a vendor, they never run out, could be someting like how they hold it all, since everything only seems to carry so much, players have bags, monsters seem to only drop so much on loots, ect. ect. I thought it was a good idea <.<;; -shrug-
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby à» Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:44 am

Um...can you please re-phrase that for me? >< I'm not trying to be mean, but I can't understand that :P
ÃÂ

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:47 am

Basically, the comic Idea is about one of the DLC members, or some other random player, trying to figure out WHERE the vendor keeps all of it's wares, since as far as anyone knows, there is no bag that has infinate bag slots

OR, I came up with a second Idea I thought was mildly intresting... How does the Armor Repair dude repair our armor? I think it would be funny to see someone trying to sneak in and figure out how he does it so they don't have to pay to ever get repaired again :roll:
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby à» Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:50 am

OH....I didn't know you were suggesting a comic...I had no frigging idea what you were talking about ><

I think that would be funny :) I wonder what Keydar's take on it would be though...:|
ÃÂ

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 am

Meh, it was just a suggestion, I'd find it nice to see it used, but I don't expect it to be :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby à» Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:54 am

Yeah, just *hope* and maybe! :roll:
ÃÂ

Return to DL comics