Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Krom » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm

You strike me as exactly what you are: An overeager very young man without much sense and an incredibly urgent drive to be ACCEPTED BY ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. Your posting generally isn't terrible, but your timing and quantity are. Nobody really gives a shit if you "Lol!" something. Who cares? I don't care that you think it's funny, who the fuck are you? Maybe if you had been around these forums for longer than a couple weeks and people respected your opinion and knew you then a "Lol!" might be more interesting to other people.

The simple saying "Learn to walk before you can run" really fits here. How about you learn how to post casually and get a feel for the forum before you barge in asking stupid questions, picking up dead threads which should stay dead, and generally being a little douche?
Krom

Postby Zohar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Good 'ol Krom.
Zohar
DL Guild Member

Postby à» Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Thank you, Krom.:)
ÃÂ

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Well said.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Sounnikoura » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Bunnytots wrote:Fyi, don't contradict a mod like Krom on ANY forums unless you want to get banned.

I got permabanned for privatedly telling a mod on CAD forums that he was a nazi because you can't add a single line/post comics/demotivationals/whatever he thinks it's unfunny on a funny picture/gif thread.
HURR DURR SIDNACEOUS
Sounnikoura

Postby à» Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Sounnikoura wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:Fyi, don't contradict a mod like Krom on ANY forums unless you want to get banned.

I got permabanned for privatedly telling a mod on CAD forums that he was a nazi because you can't add a single line/post comics/demotivationals/whatever he thinks it's unfunny on a funny picture/gif thread.
HURR DURR SIDNACEOUS

Ouch...that hurts...ARGHHHH! >_<

But, you ARE right...:P
ÃÂ

Postby Thatguy » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 am

Whoa... it's possible to delete all the posts of an user in one click like that?

I remember Krom saying it wasn't possible so he would delete my posts one at a time when he saw them! (he deleted none of them, though)

Also, am I considered as being somehow known around here or am I still in the nobodies list?
Thatguy

Postby Chatrata » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 am

The posts still exist. It's just the count that was reset.

By the way bunny, you CAN contradict their opinion. If you thought you were accused of breaking a forum rules unjustly and banned, would you not email the admins saying why you should be unbanned?
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Yeah, I know you can, but there are some people out there that don't take shit from us regular users.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby rvbtucker » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:34 pm

This is pretty much why I dont visit these forums too often anymore. Too many people kissing keydar's ass every time he posts some thing. Yes Keydar makes funny comics, we know that. Yes, the members of (or comic members) of DL are also funny, and quirky. Everyone is. You guys just praise them for no reason.

I still read the comic every Sunday. And Keydar still produces funny comics week after week. But i'm really starting to see the forum as a negative influence on it all.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Belse » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:37 am

rvbtucker wrote:This is pretty much why I dont visit these forums too often anymore. Too many people kissing keydar's ass every time he posts some thing. Yes Keydar makes funny comics, we know that. Yes, the members of (or comic members) of DL are also funny, and quirky. Everyone is. You guys just praise them for no reason.

I still read the comic every Sunday. And Keydar still produces funny comics week after week. But i'm really starting to see the forum as a negative influence on it all.

And I'm seeing you as a negative influence on the forums.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:50 am

rvbtucker wrote:This is pretty much why I dont visit these forums too often anymore. Too many people kissing keydar's ass every time he posts some thing. Yes Keydar makes funny comics, we know that. Yes, the members of (or comic members) of DL are also funny, and quirky. Everyone is. You guys just praise them for no reason.

Thats because I said that Keydar was the master and such things?
You do realise its just for fun right?
Of course I don't praise Keydar, nor I fear him, nor I have a statue of him in real size in my back garden...Its just some lines I add for "roleplay" stuff...
Because you know, I really love mages, so I love Narya , and Keydar is the admin, so he is the master of the place,etc....
Plus it's just the toons, I don't know a thing about the RL Keydar, so who cares?
So you're saying that the whole forum, including the art, general and WoW forum, are a negative influence, simply because sometimes, some of the posts in the DL comics and Q&A forum are "praising" the toon of the said comic too much?
I would nod if you would have said that the derails and stupid posts that we do makes this forum bad and avoidable, but this is BULLSHOT!
Last edited by Lanthroviel on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Belse » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:53 am

nor I have a statue of him in real size in my back garden
You don't?!
Last edited by Belse on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby judgement14 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 am

He has one of Narya

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Belse » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 am

judgement14 wrote:He has one of Narya

It all makes sence now!
Belse

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics