Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Narlock » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 pm

lol good job as always
Narlock

Postby Kenny64 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Funny, but a little flawed. You actually get a icon on your minimap when you are in Wintergrasp. Right click on that icon and choose leave Wintergrasp and you're gone just like /afk
Kenny64

Postby Kesla » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 am

Oh noes the comic is not 100% accurate now I can't enjoy all the funnies :(

Oh wait... yeah I can.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Female dwarf death knight tank :) iz strong!
Kesla

Postby panzuriel » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:14 am

Kenny64 wrote:Funny, but a little flawed. You actually get a icon on your minimap when you are in Wintergrasp. Right click on that icon and choose leave Wintergrasp and you're gone just like /afk

just a little my own take on the comic in light of the comment above, I think what keydar is saying is that he had a sort of /afk reflex reaction that he used to escape the battleground situations before. When he tried it in wintergrasp it was fail. The heart of the humor is the reaction you have when your Knee jerk reactions fail you and all you can do is stare at the screen dumbly. You know what to do, in this case how to get out of wintergrasp, but in the heat of the moment you flail and die.

just my $0.02.
panzuriel

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 am

Kenny64 wrote:Funny, but a little flawed. You actually get a icon on your minimap when you are in Wintergrasp. Right click on that icon and choose leave Wintergrasp and you're gone just like /afk

I do believe the fact he tried to afk out of WG is apart of the joke, instead leaving like he would normally if he afk'd in a bg, he got his ass kicked.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby frodofrodo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Great comic as usual... :mrgreen:
Never screw with a blind monk. They appear to be better at combat than the monks that CAN see.
frodofrodo

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:00 am

I have to say, great comic, like all of your comics :D, but really, unless you need help understanding a comic, please don't bring technicallities into it, it's just kinda... meh, I find it annoying when someone tries to call a comic inaccurate :evil:
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Previous

Return to DL comics