Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Theseus » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:00 am

Heh he, Murphy is such a bastard.
Theseus

Postby Aceed » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was epic... in itself. Then add the fact that it HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND JUST TWO WEEKS AGO, and you have me rolling around laughing... literally.
lol, we're creepy.
Aceed

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am

Huh, weird, I guess I don't know what anticipation for those eggs is anymore :roll: my green proto-drake gets to stretch it's wings everytime I have to go somewhere ^^
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Raehan » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:11 am

Friend in my guild got two of them.

Within a few weeks, too.

She's the only person I know who's even got one, and she got a second one too. :(
Raehan

Postby thejester220 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:19 pm

I got mine on the second egg back in December ^_^. Made all my friends jealous, but now they all have one. :( Couple of them have the blue proto drake TOO.
thejester220

Postby Corilithon » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 am

Time-lost is probably the BEST one imo, but i'd settle for any... D=

Someday my egg won't suck! Though I was glad when it hatched the other day and gave me Aged Yolk. (Instead of a 7th goddamn Tickbird...)
Corilithon

Postby Arcazua » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Artey wrote:
Agifofo wrote:
So the chances of keydar seeing a second proto drake are very slim

Actually, the chance of him seeing a second one are exactly the same as those for everyone else ;p It's wrong of people to say things like "what are the odds of this happening again?" in these kinds of situations. What they could say "what are the odds of this happening twice" which is something that is already half done anyway with as good a chance as any to get another.
OR he could say he was unlucky he didn't get one on the live realm instead, since there was a 50% chance of it dropping there instead.

... I'm not sure why I typed all this btw :P

I'm not sure why you did either. If, as Narya put it, the odds are that it should take over half a year to get one, then from any given point in time where you haven't yet seen one, you should have an expectation of over half a year. At 2% odds, doing it 50 times does not guarantee you a drop, so while maybe he didn't get his one drop from "karma" and won't be due against for a while, it is true that he probably won't see one for quite some time, and his prior waiting period on live is always going to be moot, except as a source to complain about.
Arcazua
DL Guild Member

Previous

Return to DL comics