Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon May 04, 2009 9:30 am

judgement14 wrote:
Narya wrote:I THINK KEYDAR JUST KILLED ME OFF THE COMIC! OMG!

:shock:

no Miji is gonna use his engineer skills from comic 181 to save you from the Ads and being lost in the interwebs

He'll try, but will fail , and as a result will fall too.

My guess is that they'll both end up in a perpetual ad loop where they promote some spatial pirate stuff!
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby SeT » Mon May 04, 2009 10:01 am

Sounnikoura wrote:I remember the good ol' times when I would cast levitate+speed pot+gnomish boots+that trinket that makes you faster+that trinket that makes you faster but also drains life and mana+i dont even remember anymore
and I'd eventually reach a little strip of land wich was the border of the world (no fatigue there)
If there is really that kind of things off the border of WOTLK, believe me I'd be a lvl 72 making maps of what's outside the mountains.

lol, I remember doing that stuff.

You can still get to an empty zone to the west of the barrens, you will die from the fall though. My favorite spot like that is still the one on southwestern Kalimdor. It's on the sea, south of Silithus/AQ. There is a little Tauren style farm and just to the east of it there is a cave. Neither is populated. At the time, the cave was unique also but the style was used in some of the Burning Crusade zones I think. The best thing ever was getting a couple guilds together there for a real life bet. Basically, my guild at the time was on alliance and one of my guild mates had a friend that ran a guild horde-side. Some shit talking resulted in us all meeting up there for a last guild standing fight. That was the most fun I've ever had PVP in wow.
SeT

Postby Sounnikoura » Mon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm

SeT wrote:
Sounnikoura wrote:I remember the good ol' times when I would cast levitate+speed pot+gnomish boots+that trinket that makes you faster+that trinket that makes you faster but also drains life and mana+i dont even remember anymore
and I'd eventually reach a little strip of land wich was the border of the world (no fatigue there)
If there is really that kind of things off the border of WOTLK, believe me I'd be a lvl 72 making maps of what's outside the mountains.

lol, I remember doing that stuff.

You can still get to an empty zone to the west of the barrens, you will die from the fall though. My favorite spot like that is still the one on southwestern Kalimdor. It's on the sea, south of Silithus/AQ. There is a little Tauren style farm and just to the east of it there is a cave. Neither is populated. At the time, the cave was unique also but the style was used in some of the Burning Crusade zones I think. The best thing ever was getting a couple guilds together there for a real life bet. Basically, my guild at the time was on alliance and one of my guild mates had a friend that ran a guild horde-side. Some shit talking resulted in us all meeting up there for a last guild standing fight. That was the most fun I've ever had PVP in wow.

I feel like I've known you forever.
Sounnikoura

Postby Nysonge » Mon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm

I just noticed something, in the comic, Narya has his mouth open the entire time.

Creepy.... somehow.
-The Eternal Swordsman
Nysonge

Postby TedTheBug » Mon May 04, 2009 7:00 pm

I just had a moment similar to this. I was running SFK for the achievement, and walked to the edge of the rampart, thinking there would be an invisible wall. Nope. Fell off, ported out of the instance, and nearly died. Whee!
TedTheBug

Postby omskarclam » Fri May 08, 2009 4:53 pm

poor narya fell into that pirates online add
omskarclam

Postby The Great JT » Fri May 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Narya wrote:I THINK KEYDAR JUST KILLED ME OFF THE COMIC! OMG!

:shock:

I smell a story arc...

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby BigBadGoth » Sun May 17, 2009 2:52 pm

I often got whispers from one of my friends who did adventures like this... 'I am off to x'. Five minutes later, 'Can I get a summon?'.
BigBadGoth

Postby Silverveil » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 pm

I haven't had this happen in WoW yet but this use to be really common in Lineage II some years back. Fortunately I already know one portal town spell ;)
Silverveil

Previous

Return to DL comics