192

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby judgement14 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm

i think the irony of the irony is ironic
and its ironic how this post isnt actually ironic
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 pm

judgement14 wrote:i think the irony of the irony is ironic
and its ironic how this post isnt actually ironic

Ironic sounds like a Transformer that turns into an iron.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Judai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby judgement14 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:54 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
judgement14 wrote:i think the irony of the irony is ironic
and its ironic how this post isnt actually ironic

Ironic sounds like a Transformer that turns into an iron.


that actually sounds like a pretty cool idea for a character

and everything he does and everything he says will be COMPLETELY IRONIC
which in this case will be normal because someone named IRONIC is not ironic then that is actually ironic

Irony through lack of irony
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Judai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 pm

judgement14 wrote:that actually sounds like a pretty cool idea for a character

and everything he does and everything he says will be COMPLETELY IRONIC
which in this case will be normal because someone named IRONIC is not ironic then that is actually ironic

Irony through lack of irony


My Bwain Hurteds :cry:
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Judai wrote:
judgement14 wrote:that actually sounds like a pretty cool idea for a character

and everything he does and everything he says will be COMPLETELY IRONIC
which in this case will be normal because someone named IRONIC is not ironic then that is actually ironic

Irony through lack of irony


My Bwain Hurteds :cry:

It's pass your bedtime, you can post on the forums tomorrow.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Judai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
Judai wrote:
judgement14 wrote:that actually sounds like a pretty cool idea for a character

and everything he does and everything he says will be COMPLETELY IRONIC
which in this case will be normal because someone named IRONIC is not ironic then that is actually ironic

Irony through lack of irony


My Bwain Hurteds :cry:

It's pass your bedtime, you can post on the forums tomorrow.


Its 2pm here D:

I go to bed at 4am QQ
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby Judai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:03 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
Judai wrote:
judgement14 wrote:that actually sounds like a pretty cool idea for a character

and everything he does and everything he says will be COMPLETELY IRONIC
which in this case will be normal because someone named IRONIC is not ironic then that is actually ironic

Irony through lack of irony


My Bwain Hurteds :cry:

It's pass your bedtime, you can post on the forums tomorrow.


But Iwanna stay up and bake cookies with you :cry:

Its 2pm here D:
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:05 pm

KK lets stop spamming.
(Also this is what you get for double posting)
http://spoonyexperiment.com/img/misc/dredd3.jpg
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby judgement14 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:10 pm

well he certainly got a good view of the fist
probly enough for it to be forever imprinted in his brain :D

also Judai i didnt go to bed at all last night :x
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Judai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Didnt mean to double post, my net dropped out cause its raining here >.<

I had to get up at 6 =\ and I wont be sleeping till 5am 2day QQ
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 am

don't start with that please ><.

Anyway, yes, the best use for this is you can do other stuff with 2/3 other fingers, while you cant with the arrow key.

Suppose you're on a raid, you're a healer (not a circle spam priest one ofc), and you must strafe around the boss clockwise...You have to move/strafe, chose your target and cast different spell at the same time...You simply can't to that with only a keyboard and a regular mouse.

As for mouse turning, i found it more useful on pvp, since it allow you instant U turn, thus you win precious second against most melee character as a caster (after a blink, if you fear an enemy and he goes behind you, and other stuff.)

edit: ZOMG 777 post!Lucky one!
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Tainee » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:32 am

Both Keydar and Gigz are doing their dances wrong. When they point left/right, they do it from the readers perspective and forward/backwards is from their own perspective :?
User avatar
Tainee
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Postby juZob » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:41 am

Keydar wrote:You might as well just use click to move at that point.


By the way, does any of you use the 'click to move' option? Or do you know someone that does. I've always found games with this kind of movement (lineage 2 for example) to suck. Just because of you have to move like that.
juZob
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:27 am
Location: Finland - Kerimäki

Postby Keydar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 am

Tainee wrote:Both Keydar and Gigz are doing their dances wrong. When they point left/right, they do it from the readers perspective and forward/backwards is from their own perspective :?


You know, its funny. I took so much care in making sure the turning was accurate because I knew I would get comments, but I still get emails about it.

It is always from their own perspective. I started them out with their back to the camera so it would be less confusing. After the first two turns their back is no longer to the camera.
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests