Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Judai » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Wat about Ambidextrous people?
Judai

Postby alex » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:16 am

I dont't know if it has been posted yet, but why is the little symbol on Gigz tabard brown in the second panel?
alex

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 am

alex wrote:I dont't know if it has been posted yet, but why is the little symbol on Gigz tabard brown in the second panel?

It is already posted :p

Don't know why tough, but if I do remember, Keydar already did that "mistake" before in some comics.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby judgement14 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:30 am

its because shes infront of a tree with the same color
the he forgot to change the background color

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Vaiir » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 am

Made an account so I could post here. So much attention to ASDW, LDRU-Arrows... But nobody seems to consider SDFE an option. I found moving my hand from its usual typing position to the left one key was a bit annoying, so maybe a few levels into my first character, I moved the movement keys to the right, as such:

Left - S, Right - F, Down - D, Up - E

Now keyboard-turning is far easier (I use the mouse, don't worry, but when I'm using the keyboard, it's far better in comparison to ASDW). I have never been able to play ASDW since I've switched to SDFE, and honestly, I can't see why anyone would. When you move with default key settings, you're either using largely unused and awkward fingers to push keys or moving your hand over one key to allow the three middle-most fingers to be used at ASD when they'd be used to being at SDF, so why move your hand when you can move the bindings? I'd go into what I've made a lot of other keys do, but that's not the subject here, so I'll leave what little substance I've provided as it is.
Vaiir

Postby Cathowl » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 am

For keyboard movement, I've switched to RDFG, myself. Now when I rest my hand on the movement keys, my shoulder is in a more comfortable position, and I have access to far more of the keyboard for hoykeying my abilities.
Cathowl

Previous

Return to DL comics