Discuss anything about DLC

Postby vergil77 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 am

Flamestrike completly burns the meat. As to Living Bomb... well, it's nice if you don't mind the kitchen spattered with pieces of flesh and 90% of meat being wasted.

Also, note that using spells based on fire to prepare your delicious meat may be dangerous, so be cautious!
vergil77

Postby Alcest » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Vergil, wow buddy, just wow. Love it. Specially with the rant you had with Dragonas *close to my char's name :D* about horde being allowed in so we can cook them... Yum.

Btw, wouldn't you suggest using frost spells to finish off your foe if used for long-term usage? Deep freeze may be an option, but could leave your foe frostbitten. I prefer to leave a couple scorches and fireballs, but then finish them with a Frost Nova to lock them in place, and end them with a Frostbolt since Deep Freeze may ruin it =/

EDIT: My reasoning for using Fireballs and Scorches is because I am a fire mage. It's my only "GOOD" source of damage other than the Arcane residue left behind from ABL
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Alcest » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

vergil77 wrote:
Opirian wrote:So when will we see a mage selling food all over the place? =P

granted its not meat but it should satisfy the dessert field.

We mages are not vending machines!

Anyway, conjured food isn't permament, it wouldn't disappear from your belly after some time, so i guess it's not the best solution.

*missed this post hence why I'm posting after my previous one*
Doesn't ALL food leave your belly after some time...? ... Yeah... just something to rattle around the ol' noggin.
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby vergil77 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:39 am

Alcest wrote:(...)about horde being allowed in so we can cook them... Yum.

We even wanted to add big McDonald's sign at the entrance of the Horde district, but then that snob Sunreaver had to protest against that and Thrall himself shown up...

Alcest wrote:Btw, wouldn't you suggest using frost spells to finish off your foe if used for long-term usage? Deep freeze may be an option, but could leave your foe frostbitten. I prefer to leave a couple scorches and fireballs, but then finish them with a Frost Nova to lock them in place, and end them with a Frostbolt since Deep Freeze may ruin it

It's pretty much up to you, both frost and fire spells work. Though, pyroblast and critical hits from fireballs may leave burnt flesh in some places. As to deep freeze, i don't think it should cause any problems. Just chill it from time to time so it will remain cold. When you want to defrost the meat, you should do it slowly on a low fire. Low level flamestrike is good for it.

Alcest wrote:Doesn't ALL food leave your belly after some time...? ... Yeah... just something to rattle around the ol' noggin.

Of course, all food leaves your belly, but conjured bread will just disappear. *Poof* it's gone! Even if you'll manage to digest conjured food, all nutrients that it gave you should disappear.
vergil77

Postby judgement14 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 am

vergil77 wrote:Of course, all food leaves your belly, but conjured bread will just disappear. *Poof* it's gone! Even if you'll manage to digest conjured food, all nutrients that it gave you should disappear.

well what if you have already used all those nutrients?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby vergil77 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am

Then products of chemical reactions where nutrients of conjured bread were reactants would disappear. I don't think that conjured bread (with all its elements) last long enough, though. You see, it's not real bread. It's temporal and it's basicaly made from magical energy.
vergil77

Postby Noodles » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:20 am

vergil77 wrote:Then products of chemical reactions where nutrients of conjured bread were reactants would disappear. I don't think that conjured bread (with all its elements) last long enough, though. You see, it's not real bread. It's temporal and it's basicaly made from magical energy.

i got an idea for food

1. Slaughter Ragnaros
2. Slaughter Kel'Thuzad
3. Slaughter C'Thun
4. Bring them all to the kithcen
5. use C'thun as food, use Ragnaros as the oven and use Kel'Thuzad to chill down Ragnaros' fire
6. Eat
7. after that you slaughter Yogg-Saron, Hodir and Flame Leviathan you use Yogg-Saron as the meat, flame leviathan tank to heat it up, and hodir to chill it down
8. YUMMY FOOD!!!
9. continue finding ice and meat gods (Flame Leviathan should be enough fire for forever since its an tank that shoots fire)

yay for bad solutions
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby vergil77 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 am

Noodles wrote:1. Slaughter Ragnaros
2. Slaughter Kel'Thuzad
3. Slaughter C'Thun
5. use C'thun as food, use Ragnaros as the oven and use Kel'Thuzad to chill down Ragnaros' fire
6. Eat
7. after that you slaughter Yogg-Saron, Hodir and Flame Leviathan you use Yogg-Saron as the meat, flame leviathan tank to heat it up, and hodir to chill it down
8. YUMMY FOOD!!!
9. continue finding ice and meat gods (Flame Leviathan should be enough fire for forever since its an tank that shoots fire)
10. ???
11. Profit.

Fixed.
vergil77

Postby Noodles » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

vergil77 wrote:
Noodles wrote:1. Slaughter Ragnaros
2. Slaughter Kel'Thuzad
3. Slaughter C'Thun
6. Eat
8. YUMMY FOOD!!!
10. ???
11. Profit.

Fixed.

DO'H i planned to add those but i guess i forgot it
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby omskarclam » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

epic win.
omskarclam

Postby Noodles » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 am

omskarclam wrote:epic win.

how so