Statistics

Discuss anything about DLC

Statistics

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:00 am

Last update - 09 Sep 2009

I was kind of bored and decided to re-read some comics and write some statistics. So far they are not complete, and include stats from only 1-100 comics, i will update it, though.

UPDATE - stats include 1-160 comics now.

Appearances of each characters (I didn't mention characters that appeared only once or twice):

Keydar - 90 (56%)
Miji - 80 (50%)
Krom - 52 (33%)
Gigzara - 48 (30%)
Narya - 46 (29%)
Nyte - 29 (18%)
Donald - 17 (11%)
Max Blackhammer - 9 (6%)
Horace - 9 (6%)
Gretta - 6 (4%)
Alcatraz - 4 (3%)
Azgool - 3 (2%)
Orcbasher - 3 (2%)

Deaths:

Keydar - 14
Miji - 5
Gigz - 5
Krom - 5
Narya - 4
Horace - 4
Max Blackhammer - 1
Nyte - 0

Kills (i only counted killing DL members and their friends (including Elan)). This also includes unintentional and indirect causing of death:

Keydar - 7
Miji - 6
Narya - 5

Krom - 2
Gigz - 2
Horace - 1
Nyte - 0

Appearances of rare-seen races (I didn't count Horace and Gretta as they appear pretty often in later comics)

Orcs - 13
Undead - 8
Draenei - 5
Troll - 4
Goblin - 3
Blood elf - 3
Tauren - 2

Additional info:

Average frames per comic - 11.57
Comic with the biggest amount of frames was #23 AQ Lag, with 25 frames.
The most common number of frames in a comic is 10: 25 comics had it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by vergil77 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 am

Man...you're weird polish guy with way too much time to spend and really strange ideas :o



But nice stats^^ I'm not sure about the one with the biggest amount of frames though.Sure, AQ Lag have 25, but for comical effect he reuse the exact frame 3 then FOUR times.
The recent comic number #200 though, have the same amount (if you count the introduction one :p) and each frames are different, so he could took the place IMO
edit:Oh nvm, this is comic 1 to 100...Well I can help you with a portion then, since MY afternoon is free too >_>.

(also,Keydar, while both a sadist and a masochist, seems to care way too much about Nyte purity, Narya, watch out :P)
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 am

Lanth wrote:Man...you're weird polish guy with way too much time to spend and really strange ideas :o


Most Poles aren't as weird as I am. I didn't have much to do since my computer was being rapaired and I could use only some old, rickety laptop that I got uh... seven or eight years ago. So i started gathering those statistics :P.

(also,Keydar, while both a sadist and a masochist, seems to care way too much about Nyte purity, Narya, watch out )


I though he was gay :O. Not that I have something against gays
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:19 am

great stats 0.o
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:25 am

vergil77 wrote:
Lanth wrote:Man...you're weird polish guy with way too much time to spend and really strange ideas :o


Most Poles aren't as weird as I am. I didn't have much to do since my computer was being rapaired and I could use only some old, rickety laptop that I got uh... seven or eight years ago. So i started gathering those statistics :P.

(also,Keydar, while both a sadist and a masochist, seems to care way too much about Nyte purity, Narya, watch out )


I though he was gay :O. Not that I have something against gays


Well, when I heard about poland, if it's not because of some election, it's motly about stuff that your ultra christian part says or do,like Madonna for instance :P.

And I was speaking of the AUTHOR before.I don't know if Kedar is gay.As for Keydar though, he seems to be hair fetish =).
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 am

We are not ultra Christians. You won't meet many people here who are very religious, espacially among the youth. As to Madonna, it was pure provocation and she did it intentionally. Her fame rely on such scandals. I am atheist myself but I can understand why people felt offended.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 am

vergil77 wrote:We are not ultra Christians. You won't meet many people here who are very religious, espacially among the youth. As to Madonna, it was pure provocation and she did it intentionally. Her fame rely on such scandals. I am atheist myself but I can understand why people felt offended.


I know you're not all ultrachristian :P, it's basically the same here... I just meant that if we hear about something in poland, mostly these people will be involved...Though I think I spelled it badly ><.
I also agree with madonna (especially if she did it intentionally) though I do remember something more weird a year ago, forgot what it was about though >>.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby The Great JT » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 am

I've seen pre-BC raiders with more life than you.

I'm not even exaggerating.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1667
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 am

That was 30 minutes of work o.O
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Noodles » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:09 am

vergil77 wrote:That was 30 minutes of work o.O

you forgot the tauren and the forum troll D:<
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Re: Statistics

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 am

vergil77 wrote:(I didn't mention characters that appeared only once or twice)


EDIT: I'll add appearances of representatives of each race once i gather info from 101-200 comics.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby TedTheBug » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 am

Donald appears only four time? Are you sure?
That being said, Nyte's gonna get it bad, soon.
Image
User avatar
TedTheBug
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: NYC

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 am

TedTheBug wrote:Donald appears only four time? Are you sure?
That being said, Nyte's gonna get it bad, soon.


I was kind of bored and decided to re-read some comics and write some statistics. So far they are not complete, and include stats from only 1-100 comics, i will update it, though.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Noodles » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 am

vergil77 wrote:
TedTheBug wrote:Donald appears only four time? Are you sure?
That being said, Nyte's gonna get it bad, soon.


I was kind of bored and decided to re-read some comics and write some statistics. So far they are not complete, and include stats from only 1-100 comics, i will update it, though.


im gonna help you, Tauren: 2 Forum Troll: 2 That little boy companion: 2 Kobold: 3
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 am

I'm pretty sure tauren appeared at least 4 times in the whole comics.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Next

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests