Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Keydar » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Well, at least they are not as spoofed as ninjas...

Nice one as always, though now that I notice that Narya keeps his new haircut, I wonder how miji's going with his tail :lol: .

Edit:Well, the storyline is pretty much fixed now, save for Miji's tail and the haircut...

Though I wonder if keydar is still friendly with his guild now :P.
Last edited by Lanthroviel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby jettom » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 pm

what happened with the storyline???

The ending of the storyline (In that case) is ten times worse than what it would be if it was a Deus ex Machina imo.. was hoping for the assassination of Gretta and so on.. not that Miiji just shoves Anduinn and tells him to "make your dad end the bill".. if im lucky Varian shows up and roflpwns Mijii for doing it in next episode, and that he took these 2 just because it was halloween and he wanted to make something special.. i can dream i guess :(
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby vergil77 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:02 pm

jettom wrote:what happened with the storyline???

The ending of the storyline (In that case) is ten times worse than what it would be if it was a Deus ex Machina imo.. was hoping for the assassination of Gretta and so on.. not that Miiji just shoves Anduinn and tells him to "make your dad end the bill".. if im lucky Varian shows up and roflpwns Mijii for doing it in next episode, and that he took these 2 just because it was halloween and he wanted to make something special.. i can dream i guess :(

This comic is not supposed to be realistic. And I think Keydar did it intentionally that the solution was so simple.
vergil77

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Awww poor kid found the comic not awesome enough and blame Keydar's laziness, here,take some hankies! :)

(If you wanted some HotWrynnOnJainaAction for halloween, WoWEh did it, I have to admit I laughed a lot at this one, eh, boob/seks joke :D )

edit:Just noticed...Isn't the art kinda different on this one?Donald mouth is really high on his chin, Gigz face is strangely rounded, and Nyte eyes are pretty close...or maybe their clothes just disturb me^^.
Last edited by Lanthroviel on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 pm

this was great! I always laugh when kids wear pirate outfits, considering they're so cute and how awful real pirates are.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby The Great JT » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 pm

That put a smile on my face.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Alcest » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 am

Lanthroviel wrote:

Awww poor kid found the comic not awesome enough and blame Keydar's laziness, here,take some hankies! :)

(If you wanted some HotWrynnOnJainaAction for halloween, WoWEh did it, I have to admit I laughed a lot at this one, eh, boob/seks joke :D )

edit:Just noticed...Isn't the art kinda different on this one?Donald mouth is really high on his chin, Gigz face is strangely rounded, and Nyte eyes are pretty close...or maybe their clothes just disturb me^^.

@ the bolded part.. um... WHAT?
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Chicklet » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:49 am

Alcest wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:Awww poor kid found the comic not awesome enough and blame Keydar's laziness, here,take some hankies! :)

@ the bolded part.. um... WHAT?

I think maybe you need to check the previous comic... I was stumped too at first... :?

And well, cute Halloween story, but what did happen to the main storyline? If that was really the final denouement then colour me disappointed :cry:

Clever tagline coming soon.
Chicklet

Postby Noodles » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 am

i really hope this was just a halloween special
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby jettom » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:09 am

Lanthroviel wrote:

Yes im sad! :(
jettom

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:17 am

I personally found it humorous ^^; oh well, if keydar wants to leave the thing as is that's peeerfectly fine with me ^^ Great comic like usual key
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Gombol » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 am

Lanthroviel wrote:Well, at least they are not as spoofed as ninjas...

Nice one as always, though now that I notice that Narya keeps his new haircut, I wonder how miji's going with his tail :lol: .

Edit:Well, the storyline is pretty much fixed now, save for Miji's tail and the haircut...

So glad you were not as noobish as other people, and didnt say "FIRST!!!1!!11one!!11!11!1!!!!1!99" 'n stuff. I give you cookie. *hands giant cookie*
Gombol

Postby jettom » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 am

Gombol wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:Well, at least they are not as spoofed as ninjas...

So glad you were not as noobish as other people, and didnt say "FIRST!!!1!!11one!!11!11!1!!!!1!99" 'n stuff. I give you cookie. *hands giant cookie*

Like me?
jettom

Postby Knaxia » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 am

Donald should learn that cannonballs don't talk.....
Knaxia

Return to DL comics