Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Keydar » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm

omskarclam wrote:Keydar's a fag?

I took the liberty of correcting the punctuation and capitalization of your poor troll attempt before banning you. You can thank me via email when you explain how you were just trying to be satirical and ironic.
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:34 pm

omskarclam wrote:keydars a fag?

You sir, are a base intelligence that we civilized people try to ignore, but, when you say something that useless and unthoughtful we cannot. Please leave for you are truly a "Troll" and that is something very distasteful indeed.
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
Sgt.WinterMk.2

Postby Lanthroviel » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Don't bother with Clam, he was leaning over the line since a while, and I think he kinda expected to join Durids And Kolo with this one(if he wasn't them...)

Anyway, yay, computer back!And awesome comic!Though I wasn't so much bothered by the gay thing, but rather by that rotting gnome Gigz cooked, I mean, YUCK!
Chicklet wrote:What's with the whole 'is or isn't Keydar gay' thing? Did anyone even consider that maybe he's just got a plate mail fetish? :shock:
Happy <3 day everyone!

Well, the previous one also implied an haircut/narcissist fetish, as he fancied a grumpy DK because he had the same haircut as himself...Then you realize that both Nyte and Gigz have the haircut, yet he fancy HIM...
Granted,both are his friends, one is "guarded" by Narya, and the other is a gnome eating psychopath/tsundere, probably with lesbian tendancies, but still ,there must be OTHER girls with that haircut...

Not that I care ^^.

PS:Also, no less than 6 people registered AND commented for this comic.That's probably a new record Oo.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Alron » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Hey, Keydar, I don't want to be rude and you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to, but are you homosexual? This kinda intrigues me for a few days. Of course - if you want, you can ignore this question, or even delete it.
Alron

Postby Tinfoil » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:27 am

I dont think comic characters have any specific sexuality. They are all more like asexuals (Asexuality (also known as nonsexuality) in its broadest sense, describes lack of sexual attraction, or interest in or desire for sex

It's just too bizzare to think that comic characters would like to fuck each other.
Tinfoil

Postby Alcest » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 am

Key, these people will stop at nothing to figure out will they? I feel bad for you just trying to make a funny comic with everyone constantly bickering about it.

GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE. WHETHER HE IS OR ISN'T IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERNS, AND IF IT CHANGES YOUR VIEW ON HIM IF HE IS, WELL SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT BEING ACCEPTING. Good game, and have a good night.

Annoyed and pissed off,

~Pewpewblast~
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby supabillyla29 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 am

^^ got a big point :shock:

supabillyla29

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 am

Alcest wrote:Key, these people will stop at nothing to figure out will they? I feel bad for you just trying to make a funny comic with everyone constantly bickering about it.

GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE. WHETHER HE IS OR ISN'T IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERNS, AND IF IT CHANGES YOUR VIEW ON HIM IF HE IS, WELL SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT BEING ACCEPTING. Good game, and have a good night.

Annoyed and pissed off,

~Pewpewblast~

Hey, don't forget those who don't care at all about the author but just for the character by curiosity!
Or for shipping values...

NO I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE...But one day I'm sure rule 34 WILL strike him.... I think.I'm too scared to search...
Lanthroviel

Postby Sillybuns » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 am

eyrisahn wrote:Huge kudos for not being a homophobe. There is already enough stupidity in the world.

Great comic!

Agreed, personally i enjoyed this one, it's probably one of the best comic's yet, though maybe i say this because i'm LGBT myself.

That warrior got what was coming to him, that night elf priest is tough ..
Sillybuns

Postby Keydar » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 am

Holy crap guys, I just read this comic and I was wondering... IS MIJI STRAIGHT?!?! LIKE FOR REAL STRAIGHT? WAIT, IS HE STRAIGHT IN REAL LIFE TOO??
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Sillybuns » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 am

Keydar wrote:Holy crap guys, I just read this comic and I was wondering... IS MIJI STRAIGHT?!?! LIKE FOR REAL STRAIGHT? WAIT, IS HE STRAIGHT IN REAL LIFE TOO??

Howcome he was still heartbroken at the end? Is it because he was alone?
Sillybuns

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:48 am

Sillybuns wrote:
Keydar wrote:Holy crap guys, I just read this comic and I was wondering... IS MIJI STRAIGHT?!?! LIKE FOR REAL STRAIGHT? WAIT, IS HE STRAIGHT IN REAL LIFE TOO??

Howcome he was still heartbroken at the end? Is it because he was alone?

He thought that Narya gave him the friendship bracelet because, well, he was his friend.But Narya didn't care and did so just for the achievement.

See?Real or not, straight or gay, psycho killer or hippie, they still have feelings! :o.
Lanthroviel

Postby Chicklet » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:53 am

OMG Miji is STRAIGHT??? The HORROR!!! The IGNOMINY!!1!!!1!11

Clever tagline coming soon.
Chicklet

Postby Alcest » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Alcest wrote:Key, these people will stop at nothing to figure out will they? I feel bad for you just trying to make a funny comic with everyone constantly bickering about it.

Annoyed and pissed off,

~Pewpewblast~

Hey, don't forget those who don't care at all about the author but just for the character by curiosity!

NO I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE...But one day I'm sure rule 34 WILL strike him.... I think.I'm too scared to search...

People who don't care at all for Keydar need to have their legs chopped off and stop watching DLC. If you don't care at all about an artist but love his work, that's just not cool =/

"HURR LOVE YOUR ART, BUT I'M GONNA QUESTION YOUR SEXUALITY WHEN YOU POST A JOKE LIKE THIS"

That's messed up =[

*and good god, if rule 34 strikes DLC... Keydar, don't let it happen ;_;*
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Alcest wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Annoyed and pissed off,
~Pewpewblast~

NO I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE(Who do it for shipping values I meant)...But one day I'm sure rule 34 WILL strike him.... I think.I'm too scared to search...

People who don't care at all for Keydar need to have their legs chopped off and stop watching DLC. If you don't care at all about an artist but love his work, that's just not cool =/
"HURR LOVE YOUR ART, BUT I'M GONNA QUESTION YOUR SEXUALITY WHEN YOU POST A JOKE LIKE THIS"
That's messed up =[
*and good god, if rule 34 strikes DLC... Keydar, don't let it happen ;_;*

Well OFC I care about Keydar the author ...I meant don't care at all about the author OPINIONS (I.E,don't let the author's political/religious/sexual choices that you don't like taint the quality of the art itself as long as it's not too much Anvilicious/Author Tract,the opposite being a strategy used by some hate sites) and are just trying to decipher the character to better understand IT, without trying to tie it with the author, which is what some like me were trying to do here....

As for your very first question (does it matter?),if you refer to the character, well...I guess it won't...but can you call yourself a geek/fanboy if you don't know well your stuff? :D
Lanthroviel

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics