225

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Alcest » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Alcest wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Alcest wrote:Key, these people will stop at nothing to figure out will they? I feel bad for you just trying to make a funny comic with everyone constantly bickering about it.
GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE. WHETHER HE IS OR ISN'T IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERNS, AND IF IT CHANGES YOUR VIEW ON HIM IF HE IS, WELL SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT BEING ACCEPTING. Good game, and have a good night.
Annoyed and pissed off,
~Pewpewblast~

Hey, don't forget those who don't care at all about the author but just for the character by curiosity!
Or for shipping values...
NO I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE(Who do it for shipping values I meant)...But one day I'm sure rule 34 WILL strike him.... I think.I'm too scared to search...

People who don't care at all for Keydar need to have their legs chopped off and stop watching DLC. If you don't care at all about an artist but love his work, that's just not cool =/
"HURR LOVE YOUR ART, BUT I'M GONNA QUESTION YOUR SEXUALITY WHEN YOU POST A JOKE LIKE THIS"
That's messed up =[
*and good god, if rule 34 strikes DLC... Keydar, don't let it happen ;_;*

Well OFC I care about Keydar the author ...I meant don't care at all about the author OPINIONS (I.E,don't let the author's political/religious/sexual choices that you don't like taint the quality of the art itself as long as it's not too much Anvilicious/Author Tract,the opposite being a strategy used by some hate sites) and are just trying to decipher the character to better understand IT, without trying to tie it with the author, which is what some like me were trying to do here....

As for your very first question (does it matter?),if you refer to the character, well...I guess it won't...but can you call yourself a geek/fanboy if you don't know well your stuff? :D


Hehe, never said YOU specifically didn't ^^; And yes, I don't care if Key is gay, straight, whatever. It really doesn't matter (That's kinda what I said in the previous posts ._.) And my first question in this post is laughing at how many people here really want to find out. It sickens me to know some people here are so intolerant that they -MUST- know his sexuality. Personally, I don't care *shrugs*. I'm just mad that they are sooooo freaking curious that they will stop at nothing *their insane # of forum posts* to figure it out. I'm on Keydar's side here *hugs*
User avatar
Alcest
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am
Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Chopping these peoples legs off wont help, trolls have increased regeneration...... what we need to do is drop them in an airless zone inside a pressurized suit with only 10 minutes of air in the tank, let them think on their foolish actions while they starve for air.

In any case, this thread needs to just be left alone and people need to have a sense of humor and realize what the comic was really saying. *read the first bubble, last panel* Duh >.>
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
User avatar
Sgt.WinterMk.2
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Location: In space, aboard The Zealous.

Postby Shrii » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Anyone noticed that the warrior and dk ( from earlier comics) are EFFEING TALL?! :shock:
Well aren't we just a ray of fuckin sunshine?
Shrii
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Postby sietelle » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am

so I reread all of the comics.. apparently there is a pattern of Keydar having bad luck on Valentines for 3 years..

and also, he has that strange deformity again that Gigz supposedly fixed :0
sietelle
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:08 pm

Postby Macateer of Dragonmaw » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 am

hey great comic keydar

also in the last comic where there was a similar scenario with a DK
he said then he was looking for a 2v2 Arena parter

i dont think it's fair to assume that keydar is gay because he didn't
specify that he wanted an arena parter

also before you say he's gay check out DL comic #21 the fist valentines
day which was also the first reference made about any of the characters sexuality he said and i quote

"i even took off my hat cuz chicks dig the pony tail" 8)
-macateer
My name is Macateer. I am a rogue.
Macateer of Dragonmaw
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Postby Sillybuns » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 am

Macateer of Dragonmaw wrote:hey great comic keydar

also in the last comic where there was a similar scenario with a DK
he said then he was looking for a 2v2 Arena parter

i dont think it's fair to assume that keydar is gay because he didn't
specify that he wanted an arena parter

also before you say he's gay check out DL comic #21 the fist valentines
day which was also the first reference made about any of the characters sexuality he said and i quote

"i even took off my hat cuz chicks dig the pony tail" 8)
-macateer


Well, i suppose so, i certainly think there are 2 possibility's but for some reason i feel like this is going to turn into some kind of watered-down flame war.

Keydar could have just wanted to change his character over-time, or for humor, either way, it doesn't matter, i liked the stupid yet attractive warrior and death knight.
User avatar
Sillybuns
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: England

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 am

Keep in mind also that it was before the comic grew the beard and he gave them real characterisation...

Anyway, let's just wait for the next comic and see if he carry that or just leave it until the next year valentine's day...

Besides, I don't think we're enough for a flame war ^^ (though now, 8 people joined/posted because of this comic...)


Edit:See?Whatever.So see you next year all :P.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby felldain » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm

You guys are reading into this way too much -_-
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
User avatar
felldain
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:07 pm

Postby eyrisahn » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

felldain wrote:You guys are reading into this way too much -_-


I agree, it really doesn't matter what his sexual orientation is. The fact that people care at all is small minded.

Really, what difference does it make to you if he likes men or women? Nobody is hurting you, and really, it's nobody's business anyway.

I'm just thrilled he was open minded with his comic. :D
eyrisahn
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Postby sutekhseth » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
PS:Also, no less than 6 people registered AND commented for this comic.That's probably a new record Oo.


I had been meaning to Create an account and things like that, but I'm too lazy. This gave me a reason to create one!

eyrisahn wrote:I agree, it really doesn't matter what his sexual orientation is. The fact that people care at all is small minded.

Really, what difference does it make to you if he likes men or women? Nobody is hurting you, and really, it's nobody's business anyway.

I'm just thrilled he was open minded with his comic. :D


Some of us aren't as Small Minded as you think~
sutekhseth
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Postby Chatrata » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:40 am

felldain wrote:You guys are reading into this way too much -_-
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby sacriphant » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 am

I hope Keydar is gay. And cute. I'm sure he is, his x-ray he posted one time had good bone structure.

I have a huge crush on Keydar now.
sacriphant
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 am

Postby Alcest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 am

sacriphant wrote:I hope Keydar is gay. And cute. I'm sure he is, his x-ray he posted one time had good bone structure.

I have a huge crush on Keydar now.


I wish to respond / possibly flame this post, but I do not know how... All I know is now Keydar has creepy stalkers :shock:
User avatar
Alcest
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am
Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 pm

sacriphant wrote:I hope Keydar is gay. And cute. I'm sure he is, his x-ray he posted one time had good bone structure.

I have a huge crush on Keydar now.


Thats insanely stalkerish, ready the ninja bodyguards for Keydar!
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
User avatar
Sgt.WinterMk.2
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Location: In space, aboard The Zealous.

Postby GladiatorLupe » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Shrii wrote:Anyone noticed that the warrior and dk ( from earlier comics) are EFFEING TALL?! :shock:

Maybe he has 'important NPC' syndrome, where they're all 20 feet tall for some reason.
GladiatorLupe
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest