228

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby ZhakoT » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 pm

I lost my night light and now its scary at night :(.
ZhakoT
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 am

Postby Sukichi » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Damn you, Max!
ERROR! C:/<Care Drive> is missing. Please reinstall. Love you too, bebe.
Sukichi
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 pm
Location: AL, US

Postby Woothead » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Rofl, Gigz wont be happy!
Nice money-making strategy on Max's part although.
Brb, telling Uther about this :P.






(P.S. Ban the LK from this site or we're doomed :cry:!)
Image

Episode 2. The Legend of Pasta: Sauce-Wars
User avatar
Woothead
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am
Location: On the internet

Postby Woothead » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 pm

ZhakoT wrote:THIS COMIC SUCKED. I'LL GO FUCK UR MUM TO MAKE UP FOR IT KK


Man, seriously? You don't like one out of 228 comics, so what?
Oh, and let's see you make a comic like this.

Edit: The message got edited by him / changed by a mod.
Last edited by Woothead on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image

Episode 2. The Legend of Pasta: Sauce-Wars
User avatar
Woothead
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am
Location: On the internet

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 pm

ZhakoT wrote:THIS COMIC SUCKED. I'LL GO FUCK UR MUM TO MAKE UP FOR IT KK


are people just trying to test if mods read anything anymore?
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:21 pm

kozom1234 wrote:
ZhakoT wrote:THIS COMIC SUCKED. I'LL GO FUCK UR MUM TO MAKE UP FOR IT KK


are people just trying to test if mods read anything anymore?


Likely so.

I bet it's someone using his account in this case though, seeing the sudden (and not very bright) change.

Edit:Well, a mod did react, and pretty fast too, so yeah...
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby supabillyla29 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:50 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:
ZhakoT wrote:THIS COMIC SUCKED. I'LL GO FUCK UR MUM TO MAKE UP FOR IT KK


are people just trying to test if mods read anything anymore?


Likely so.

I bet it's someone using his account in this case though, seeing the sudden (and not very bright) change.

Edit:Well, a mod did react, and pretty fast too, so yeah...


wierd.. anyways why did they ever make mods?
Image

Image
User avatar
supabillyla29
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
Location: behind my computer

Postby Jinger » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 am

Really nice comic :D Can't even imagine Krom's revenge :x
Now, about the grey non-equipable items, I think the repair guys used them to make Rotface and Festergut :(
Jinger
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Postby supabillyla29 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 am

Jinger wrote:Really nice comic :D Can't even imagine Krom's revenge :x
Now, about the grey non-equipable items, I think the repair guys used them to make Rotface and Festergut :(


thats why there so easy to kill there made of greys
Image

Image
User avatar
supabillyla29
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
Location: behind my computer

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests