Page 1 of 3

235

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:57 pm
by Keydar
Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:01 pm
by Gabtraf
Hah, I guess now there is a good reason for random people to ask you to be in your comic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:22 pm
by Tales
I know dwarfs are a minority, but I dislike how you didn't do a single one

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:37 pm
by Sethlaw
Agree, dorfs are so cute there should be a lot more of them around the world!(of warcraft)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:51 pm
by The Great JT
You whore.

Nah, I'm just messin' with you, it was hilarious.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:57 pm
by kozom1234
Well, fair IS fair. that blue thing in the back does look like nourish.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 pm
by Keydar
Tales wrote:I know dwarfs are a minority, but I dislike how you didn't do a single one


There are fourteen dwarfs in there. They are standing right behind the tauren.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 pm
by snakefang10
Gigz is evil, charging 50k gold for hitting him in the head witha hammer and making his ears large and pointy...

PS
If I could fully see that one behind the troll lady then i might just have to cough up 100g

PSS.
I lol'd at your reply to the no dwarves thing, Mr.Keydar (AKA ruler of the internet)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 pm
by Tales
Keydar wrote:
Tales wrote:I know dwarfs are a minority, but I dislike how you didn't do a single one


There are fourteen dwarfs in there. They are standing right behind the tauren.


Pffft we both know that's not true, I would believe so if there was at least a beard of 10 inches

No beard no dwarf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 pm
by Sgt.WinterMk.2
Huzzah for extortion!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm
by Cass
Keydar wrote:
Tales wrote:I know dwarfs are a minority, but I dislike how you didn't do a single one


There are fourteen dwarfs in there. They are standing right behind the tauren.


Are you calling me fat? Because, as you may or may not know, Cass is a cow now. :P
P.S. The character at the bottom right corner is clearly a dwarf. *cough*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 pm
by Tales
Cass wrote:P.S. The character at the bottom right corner is clearly a dwarf. *cough*


You call that a beard? It may be some human sissy beard, but if the tummy's showing over it, that's not a dwarf, he's just a smaller than average human

Also, HORDE SYMPATHIZER!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!1!!11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm
by Nawty
Cass wrote:
Keydar wrote:
Tales wrote:I know dwarfs are a minority, but I dislike how you didn't do a single one


There are fourteen dwarfs in there. They are standing right behind the tauren.


Are you calling me fat? Because, as you may or may not know, Cass is a cow now. :P
P.S. The character at the bottom right corner is clearly a dwarf. *cough*


Traitor

Edit: I wish I still had my sig pic like yours. I think I lost it 2 computers ago (back around the time lbforums went away).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:38 pm
by Nawty
Keydar wrote:
Tales wrote:I know dwarfs are a minority, but I dislike how you didn't do a single one


There are fourteen dwarfs in there. They are standing right behind the tauren.


Having played a dwarf or gnome since release I'll actually allow this excuse. I stopped trying to get myself in raid kill screenshots back in MC.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:57 pm
by jettom
So if they all pay 100g, you must draw.. 500 characters..

or you just draw 450 gnomes and dwarves behind 50 massive taurens