240

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Dendor » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 am

Mysteria wrote:Bank food looks like shit too..

Heh, I bet the bankers make it themselves. :o
I love animals (they're delicious)
User avatar
Dendor
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:57 am
Location: In Shattrath, teasing the guards

Postby Noodles » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 am

Dendor wrote:
Mysteria wrote:Bank food looks like shit too..

Heh, I bet the bankers make it themselves. :o
:shock: :shock:
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Narya » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 am

Awesome one this week! Really enjoyed it, especially the "OHH! Hay!"...Nyte and I use that one often... :P
Narya <Dark Legacy>
Image
User avatar
Narya
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:03 am
Location: Thelsamar, Loch Modan

Postby Noodles » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Narya wrote:Awesome one this week! Really enjoyed it, especially the "OHH! Hay!"...Nyte and I use that one often... :P


O hai!

O bai!
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby crashbang » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Who else thinks the next issue should be the mounts confronting the headless horse mans' steed, the only land mount able to fly without wings...and disembowel its owner. >.>
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Postby Noodles » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:24 am

crashbang wrote:Who else thinks the next issue should be the mounts confronting the headless horse mans' steed, the only land mount able to fly without wings...and disembowel its owner. >.>

"Soldiers arise! Stand and fight! Bring victory at last to this fallen knight!"

"Harken, cur! Tis you I spurn! Now feel... the burn!"

"OMFG MOUNTS? Must.. quicky make a rime... that makes the bells chime... AAAARGH!"
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Noodles wrote:
crashbang wrote:Who else thinks the next issue should be the mounts confronting the headless horse mans' steed, the only land mount able to fly without wings...and disembowel its owner. >.>

"Soldiers arise! Stand and fight! Bring victory at last to this fallen knight!"

"Harken, cur! Tis you I spurn! Now feel... the burn!"

"OMFG MOUNTS? Must.. quicky make a rime... that makes the bells chime... AAAARGH!"


LISTEN MOUNTS, 'Tis you I ride! My trusty [Riding Crop] shall turn THIS tide!
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Theorange » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 am

O_O How did Fluffy get up there anyways?
ALERT THE MECHAGNOMES.
User avatar
Theorange
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Here.

Postby Tales » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:24 am

Theorange wrote:O_O How did Fluffy get up there anyways?


He jumped from a nearby mountain.


See also, A wizard did it.
Tales
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:51 am

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests