242

Discuss anything about DLC

Kid shoving FTW!

Postby Sweetfang » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 am

But wait! It's even better! You have TWO hands so you can shove two kids for +320% power over a single non-shoving power source! Oooh, let's hook it up to my gnomish chicken ray!

-Sweetfang
User avatar
Sweetfang
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: So. CA

Postby Chartic » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 pm

This makes me think that the gnomish race may yet overcome the punting fear.
You feelin' lucky, Punk.
User avatar
Chartic
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: In Wait for Wrath

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 am

Unfortunately for Narya and Miji, gnomes are small enough to be attached this diabolical device.
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby cuddles » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 am

Liquidrock wrote:Unfortunately for Narya and Miji, gnomes are small enough to be attached this diabolical device.


This is oh so true, you buy the device and then forget the orphan and just hook them on, both for good measure lol
cuddles
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Kid shoving FTW!

Postby sinclaj1 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 am

Sweetfang wrote:But wait! It's even better! You have TWO hands so you can shove two kids for +320% power over a single non-shoving power source! Oooh, let's hook it up to my gnomish chicken ray!

-Sweetfang


Better yet, just have two kids push each other! +320% with zero personal effort, and probably just as entertaining!
sinclaj1
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:15 am

Postby Nurgle » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 am

I feel so lost... I loved the comic!

But... TED?
Nurgle
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm
Location: Nebraska

Postby Velevil » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Nurgle wrote:I feel so lost... I loved the comic!

But... TED?


Adam Savage was at TED 2010. Mythbusters make everything cooler. Granted I already thought TED was winsauce.
Velevil
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:26 am

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests