Discuss anything about DLC

Re: Bwahaha!

Postby will5639 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm

fantom11 wrote:
will5639 wrote:I guess I'm actually confused. Is it that Krom's life is secretly messed up and all he sees is Donald, or that he feels he's surrounded by (don't hate the political incorrectness) retards and idiots?

Krom is their Raid Leader. I don't think that's clear to people who haven't followed from the beginning.

Raid Leaders are always surrounded by idiots. :P It comes with the job.

Liquidrock wrote:No offense, but how can anyone have trouble in Trial of Loot 25? Trial of Grand Loot; possibly. But normal Trial of Loot?

Oh trust me, it's possible. Try playing on a normal server that isn't in the top 5-10% of the world. There are idiots that fail at ICC5, let alone TOC10/25.

Oh I recognized Krom, I just read too much into it. It's been my understanding that Krom hates everyone, friends, guildies, strangers, npc's alike. With a particular emphasis on Donald.

And yes, I'm a former raid leader, got in plenty of peoples faces because they would rather have the boss live and have "fun" then have a dead boss and hand out loot. But that's why I was seeing two ways to read the panel, I've had a few Grade-A idiots in my social network that became the center of attention on more then one occasion, I could never avoid dealing with their problems, becoming the center of a conversation for no good reason, it generally was infecting everything I did.
will5639

Postby Orangyish » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:35 am

Gnomes have hair Yayyy! anyway good job loveit 8)

If you see a monster don't run away it has feelings. If it eats you bad luck!
Orangyish
Banned

Previous

Return to DL comics