300

Discuss anything about DLC

300

Postby Keydar » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 pm

In addition to #300 comic, navigation icons have changed, so be sure to view it all here:

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/300.html
Image
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

Re: 300

Postby Epiclich » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 pm

My fave so far!!! :mrgreen:
Image

Arthas: Father,is it over yet?
King Menethil: No my son you reset on Tuesday.
User avatar
Epiclich
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Location: Hiding in Kroms computer.

Re: 300

Postby Malwontae » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 pm

I smell a new storyline. Also kinda glad I read it here first as the navigation items at the top of the comic's page kinda give away what happens in the episode.
Malwontae
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Re: 300

Postby Lnydra » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:04 pm

I love this one!
Image
Lnydra
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: 300

Postby Akamaru » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Awesome comic's as usuall.
one question whats coming out of the top left of donalds head when hes hit?..
Its Troll season everybody!
User avatar
Akamaru
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: In your cookie jar eatin your noms

Re: 300

Postby Dabloxxer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 pm

What happens after they do a corpse run? Why can the fake keydar draw the same as the real one? What about their talents/classes/ect? Where is the replacement for the administrative orc whos name i can never remember- where is she? Why has nobody else mentioned this being the 300th comic?? Oh, will this plot end in a stupidly anticlimatic way? And most importantly- Why am i asking all these questions??
Life lessons:
1 "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
2 "Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonade is gonna suck."
3 "If you dont find some water and some ice, your lemomade will still suck."
User avatar
Dabloxxer
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am
Location: Within 100,000 km of you.

Re: 300

Postby Jodah » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Dabloxxer wrote:What happens after they do a corpse run? Why can the fake keydar draw the same as the real one? What about their talents/classes/ect? Where is the replacement for the administrative orc whos name i can never remember- where is she? Why has nobody else mentioned this being the 300th comic?? Oh, will this plot end in a stupidly anticlimatic way? And most importantly- Why am i asking all these questions??


I suspect alcohol is involved with the majority of the answers to those questions.
The difference between me and every other ***hole is that I know I am one.
Jodah
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: 300

Postby Dabloxxer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Jodah wrote:
Dabloxxer wrote:What happens after they do a corpse run? Why can the fake keydar draw the same as the real one? What about their talents/classes/ect? Where is the replacement for the administrative orc whos name i can never remember- where is she? Why has nobody else mentioned this being the 300th comic?? Oh, will this plot end in a stupidly anticlimatic way? And most importantly- Why am i asking all these questions??


I suspect alcohol is involved with the majority of the answers to those questions.


Not that i know of... I am only 14, a bit young for alcohol.
Life lessons:
1 "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
2 "Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonade is gonna suck."
3 "If you dont find some water and some ice, your lemomade will still suck."
User avatar
Dabloxxer
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am
Location: Within 100,000 km of you.

Re: 300

Postby M.E.L. » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Dabloxxer wrote:
Jodah wrote:
Dabloxxer wrote:What happens after they do a corpse run? Why can the fake keydar draw the same as the real one? What about their talents/classes/ect? Where is the replacement for the administrative orc whos name i can never remember- where is she? Why has nobody else mentioned this being the 300th comic?? Oh, will this plot end in a stupidly anticlimatic way? And most importantly- Why am i asking all these questions??


I suspect alcohol is involved with the majority of the answers to those questions.


Not that i know of... I am only 14, a bit young for alcohol.


In Denmark is that age, the perfect age for starting alohol
M.E.L.
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: 300

Postby Zeruku » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 am

Penguins!!
Zeruku
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: 300

Postby Uzkan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

Scratch what I said...I just realized the last one looks like Gigz with the hair...Was confused >.<
Uzkan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Re: 300

Postby Soeroah » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 am

Made an account just to LOL at the navigation bars. By some happy coincidence I managed to not see the navigation bars until I finished the comic, then saw them as I moved to the forums. Niiiiice touch.
Soeroah
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 am

Re: 300

Postby Rallo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 am

Akamaru wrote:Awesome comic's as usuall.
one question whats coming out of the top left of donalds head when hes hit?..


I'm guessing it is his hand.



"Kromiji" Is awesome, I laughed so hard when I saw him.
Rallo
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: 300

Postby Yotora » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 am

LOL, i just noticed the "Miji Comics" at the top, that's pretty damn epic xD
Yotora
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 am

Re: 300

Postby Dabloxxer » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:42 am

Shouldn't Keydarmiji be in his profile box now?
Life lessons:
1 "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
2 "Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonade is gonna suck."
3 "If you dont find some water and some ice, your lemomade will still suck."
User avatar
Dabloxxer
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am
Location: Within 100,000 km of you.

Next

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests