Don't laugh insanely in a library....

Discuss anything about DLC

Don't laugh insanely in a library....

Postby kfaircloth41 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 am

I really don't want to get in trouble for starting a new thread. But I couldn't think of any other way to let the creators of one of the best comics know how awesome they are. For a while I lost internet. So I did not go completely crazy I found myself down at the local library using..*SHUDDER* a public computer. I have been a loyal fan since probably..erm...2009 maybe? I missed DLC and quickly started searching to see where I had left off at. I found a good jumping off point and became caught up in it once again. I started laughing so hard at the Pokemon references that I was actually told to quiet down. I said sorry and really did try to stop. At the Gigzs' kitchen part I was literally snorting and biting my lip to try to stop the Ha Ha's. I couldn't. Teenagers and old people were staring at me like I was possessed. The librarian came over and told me to leave. Thank god I got my internet back. Now I can sit at home and just listen to my husband tell me to keep it down. I enjoy all of the characters and am trying to decide between the hoodies so I can finally get one ordered. I think I am going to have to go with Donalds "CAT". So if someone actually recognizes it, score!! New bestie....Once again I apologize for the new thread but I really couldn't find this anywhere in the forum. :oops:
kfaircloth41

Return to DL comics