Discuss anything about DLC

Re: 328

Postby Stravagante » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 am

I just realised, Narya can still cast spells! Didn't he forget how when he discovered how magic 'worked'? Wonder what he did, respec enough times until he forgot the whole adventure?
I could only have two hundred and fifty five characters and so I thought to myself: Why not fill it up to obtain all use out of it as I can? So that is precisely what I did, with no rhyme or reason, the entire sig exists purely to exist for it's own sake.
Stravagante

Postby Isyrion » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Stravagante wrote:I just realised, Narya can still cast spells! Didn't he forget how when he discovered how magic 'worked'? Wonder what he did, respec enough times until he forgot the whole adventure?

Guess it was an aborted arc, anyway nice comic 9/10
Isyrion

Postby Alcest » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Zeruku wrote:oh i certainly hope this hints a new stonemaker argument :D
i mean science comedy right??

^

TBH I was really upset when I found out there were only 6 comics. I really did enjoy them :)
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Dabloxxer » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 am

Keydar wrote:
Dabloxxer wrote:Edit: why hasn't the air of the cast location and everything else get sucked in?

Portals have a semi-permeable force field, duh! That's why you have to click them! Except if you're snow... Yeah... That's the ticket...

Wait.. Don't portals have a fluid filter( or something like that)? I think I read an article of portal rules and one was not to remove it(their example was the great Ironforge flood).

Oh, I dug up the WoWwiki article http://www.wowwiki.com/Thinking_with_Portals_-_A_Memorandum_on_Proper_Portal_Usage

Edit: What if one of Nayra's ancestors caused the flood?
Edit2: What if a paladin cast his bubble out there? Would he die due to it still being a vacuum inside the bubble?
Edit3: That's why you carry a hearthstone...
Life lessons:
1 "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
2 "Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonade is gonna suck."
3 "If you dont find some water and some ice, your lemomade will still suck."
Dabloxxer

Postby Razael » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Esoth wrote:I'm curious what the source of this strip is, or if it's interpreted from more general theory. Some of it seems to match http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_a ... 70603.html (especially the part where the one person subjected to a partial vacuum claimed to feel the water on his tongue start to boil). But it sounds like the swelling is exaggerated here, and also the timeline - Keydar should be able to survive for at least 30 seconds before permanent injury starts.

I have to point out one little discrepancy in your reference that doesn't seem accurate. Space isn't really hot or cold...there's nothing there. Hence besides vaporization of liquids your body would radiate heat very slowly into space.
Razael

Postby Vilianda_EU » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 am

Keydar wrote:
Dabloxxer wrote:Edit: why hasn't the air of the cast location and everything else get sucked in?

Portals have a semi-permeable force field, duh! That's why you have to click them! Except if you're snow... Yeah... That's the ticket...

After http://www.darklegacycomics.com/329.html it seems that Keydar has been playing some Portal 2, and try the final level :) God that was brilliant :P Though some sucking air into the vacuum of space was involved there :lol:
Oh look, a signature!
Vilianda_EU

Postby Temperate » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 am

Lol, seriously, comics are getting better & better everyday !
"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car." -The Internet.
It's true.
Temperate

Previous

Return to DL comics