Discuss anything about DLC

Re: 329

Postby Alcest » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 am

Typhyr wrote:And I shall ressurect it.

Miji knew Keydar's body would drift off so, he needed an excuse to get the telescope, and to make it believable he came up with having Gigz rez Keydar, to make sure the plan worked Miji searched and found the orange portal first, and the rest we all know.

[Phoenix Wright Style]: OBJECTION!

The telescope wasn't there (as far as we know) when Narya made the portal! Miji could have brought it JUST for this epic prank, but decided to try and be nice (henceforth we have the first question of "why not have Gigz rez Keydar?").

Edit: Look at panel five. [Miji]: "We could probably USE A TELESCOPE" implying that they don't have one yet! :D

Why I care so much about this line of conversation, I will never know .-.
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Re: 329

Postby Typhyr » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:09 am

Alcest wrote:
Typhyr wrote:And I shall ressurect it.

Miji knew Keydar's body would drift off so, he needed an excuse to get the telescope, and to make it believable he came up with having Gigz rez Keydar, to make sure the plan worked Miji searched and found the orange portal first, and the rest we all know.

[Phoenix Wright Style]: OBJECTION!

The telescope wasn't there (as far as we know) when Narya made the portal! Miji could have brought it JUST for this epic prank, but decided to try and be nice (henceforth we have the first question of "why not have Gigz rez Keydar?").

Edit: Look at panel five. [Miji]: "We could probably USE A TELESCOPE" implying that they don't have one yet! :D

Why I care so much about this line of conversation, I will never know .-.

The telescope was placed based on the same "magic" that you can deploy your mount from empty space or put a gigantic dragon head in your backpack.
Typhyr

Previous

Return to DL comics