Page 2 of 2

Re: 354

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:04 pm
by magic
Regnes wrote:Not that I'm picky or anything, but Donald is a warrior.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/107.html

Can always retcon it if you want, but it's written in stone there.


Or, he simply *thinks* he has a rend button somewhere

Re: 354

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:26 pm
by Tokamak
Bantas wrote:Went through all the strips again and couldn't find any hints of Donald being a priest. I could have sworn we had talked about it before..
On the other hand, I found proof that he is not! Behold!
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/152.html
See the Fourth Rule panel.
History was changed.
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/298.html

Re: 354

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:02 pm
by Alcest
Regnes wrote:Not that I'm picky or anything, but Donald is a warrior.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/107.html

Can always retcon it if you want, but it's written in stone there.


Except that when he's an idiot. Like 95% of all Warriors. (The other 5% being the good DPS/really good Prot ones)

You did read the comic above that Keydar linked, yes?

Re: 354

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:59 am
by LadyJosephine
So the only evidence to Donald being a warrior is the face he said he has rend and some red armor text ?
I find insufficient evidence e to rule on the matter case dismissed
Bailiff bring in the next case

*addition
Would have made sense if he had been a palidin from the stars whole Light powers thing ....

Re: 354

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 am
by Teamer
So that's what happened to him after he went to outer space! Actually, no idea :P

Re: 354

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:29 am
by polelover44
The Great JT wrote:Ah Donald, maybe this whole "vital role" thing just isn't for you. Have you considered playing a hunter?


Imagine how you would feel if you got out-dpsed by your pet.

Re: 354

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:40 am
by Alcest
TBH I'm more surprised in everyone else.

You'd think after ALL these years, 4 expansions later, that SOMEONE would have shift clicked his name...

Krom (and Nyte, actually), I am disappoint.

Re: 354

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:44 pm
by Stravagante
Shadowform Donald is a thing of nightmares.

Make it happen.

Re: 354

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:57 pm
by Dencashin
After having a rather hard day today, I came home and remembered that I hadn't read this weeks comic. Thank you for making my day