Page 1 of 1

364

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 pm
by Keydar
Image

Re: 364

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:19 pm
by The Great JT
Make it slow, Gigz. Very slow.

Re: 364

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 pm
by Zoma
Oh god, I'm hideous! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!

Re: 364

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 am
by Varric
Muhahah!
Reminds me of the time around the burning crusade, an era also known als 'the clown-wars'
(then came WotLK where they tried to counter this by making all gear of the same armour-type look roughly the same, which resulted in the clone-wars)
Usually when I find something new I do not even put it on, before its properly transmogrified, even if it's three times better than what I currently wear! ;-)

Re: 364

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:29 am
by Faderaven
...hmmm....

I find it very odd that Krom's de-teed shoes are hidden by a speech bubble....

EDIT: Narya has platform shoes! LOL

Re: 364

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 pm
by Raptorbane
I think my favorite part of the last panel is just Keydar's face, like he is just very disappointed but not actually livid.

Ooh pretty colors

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:55 pm
by Voidy
Laughed at how Gigz is a dressed up as a crazy ballerina and of course having a crazy healer holding a knife behind your back makes everyone feel safer.

It's such a shame that Krom never uses his mind control ability to prevent any problems though, otherwise he'd be more successful and he'd have no one to blame but himself when a mind controlled Donald runs into the fire.

Re: Ooh pretty colors

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 am
by Raptorbane
Voidy wrote:It's such a shame that Krom never uses his mind control ability to prevent any problems though, otherwise he'd be more successful and he'd have no one to blame but himself when a mind controlled Donald runs into the fire.


but krom is a paladin

Re: 364

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:58 pm
by Hetfield
Well at least we know that Keydar already has his set bonuses =)

Re: Ooh pretty colors

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:23 pm
by Voidy
Raptorbane wrote:
Voidy wrote:It's such a shame that Krom never uses his mind control ability to prevent any problems though, otherwise he'd be more successful and he'd have no one to blame but himself when a mind controlled Donald runs into the fire.


but krom is a paladin


Wears a dress, casts holy magic, always depressed. partly evil, and doesn't run around and bash things with maces or swords or axes.
He's failing every paladin sterotype i'd expect but fitting the priest sterotype pretty well.

Nyte isn't a knight or night elf, which confuses me too.

Re: 364

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 am
by chaoscurtis
You seem to be rather unaware that Nyte's full name is Nyteblade ...

Re: 364

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:14 pm
by Voidy
chaoscurtis wrote:You seem to be rather unaware that Nyte's full name is Nyteblade ...

Only other name I know is Doleres Mctush.