Site Admin

Re: 435

Postby The Great JT » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Hindsight is 20-20.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Axartsme » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:48 pm

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but in the 3rd to last panel, you mean its :) no apostrophe there
Axartsme

Postby Doomgaze » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Axartsme wrote:I don't mean to be a party pooper, but in the 3rd to last panel, you mean its :) no apostrophe there

Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited you. Party pooper! Party pooper!

Anyways, this reminds of of something a friend and I did back in Vanilla; Try to ride our mounts from Undercity to Light's Hope Chapel in EPL without looking at the map. He ended up almost in Hillsbrad and I ended up in Tyr's Hand and died. And fun was had by all.
Doomgaze

Postby Stravagante » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 am

I wonder if there's a way to mod your map away.. yet still have an idea of where the quest is actually talking about. Can't recall the quests in question, but I've been highly misled on where to go before with quests that don't just stick a massive dot on my map and say "GO HERE AND CLICK THE THING. I'LL GIVE YOU A CLOAK OR A SUB-AVERAGE MACE" enough times to make me very wary when it happens, whatever game I'm in.

Maybe a really simplified map that has quest markers but doesn't show where you are on it or something. With a casting time to take out so you can't just keep bringing it up every three steps.
I could only have two hundred and fifty five characters and so I thought to myself: Why not fill it up to obtain all use out of it as I can? So that is precisely what I did, with no rhyme or reason, the entire sig exists purely to exist for it's own sake.
Stravagante

Postby Keydar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Axartsme wrote:I don't mean to be a party pooper, but in the 3rd to last panel, you mean its :) no apostrophe there

Oops! That's embarrassing. Fixed.
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby b33fman » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Stravagante wrote:I wonder if there's a way to mod your map away.. yet still have an idea of where the quest is actually talking about. Can't recall the quests in question, but I've been highly misled on where to go before with quests that don't just stick a massive dot on my map and say "GO HERE AND CLICK THE THING. I'LL GIVE YOU A CLOAK OR A SUB-AVERAGE MACE" enough times to make me very wary when it happens, whatever game I'm in.

Well you can turn off the massive dot on the map without mods, atleast I remember that you could.

I think there was like a checkbox under the map...
b33fman

Return to DL comics