Keydar slacking?

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Jurn » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:13 pm

i'm scared off goldshire these days

Jurn

Postby Lieva » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:55 am

Jurn wrote:i'm scared off goldshire these days

aye :p
said to a friend when they were going to join wow 'be careful of logging off in the inns. some of the stuff you wake to is scarey'

tho must admit.

Walking thru stormwind and seeing peeps roleplay ... its like you have lots of little freebie plays that you can go view at any time :)
nice really :D

(is on rp server)
Lieva

Postby Rohgan » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:29 am

You've got cyberorgies there on Alliance side? Damn, I need to change my horny (err .. I mean with big horns) tauren into a cute gnome.

/me is on a EU RP server
Rohgan

Postby Zaragor » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:55 am

ok, thanks for the info Keydar. But I still miss the armor art, since I can't see what gear you people got...

btw, <3 krom :D (yes, i'm a paladin as well)

Venia wrote:Indeed. All we do in RP servers is have one long, continuous mass-cyberorgy. With tentacles. And succubi. And Vampries. And say things like "Oh, thoust tongue thrust-eth into most-eth interesting places!".

Indeed.

LIES! I played alliance on a RP- PVP server, and I saw none of it! Name the server!
<IMMUNE!>
Max damage done within 6 sec stun: 9756
BUFF PALADIN DPS!
Zaragor

Postby Shogunx » Tue May 15, 2007 3:42 pm

How can anybody stand RP jesus its agame enjoy it gank some horde instead of typing random shit

PvP FTW imo

CLEANSE PURGE KILL
Shogunx

Postby Guildelin » Tue May 15, 2007 4:56 pm

I hate that "Gank some Horde" I hate when im farming in nagrand on my hunter (lvl 62) and some lvl 70 tier 4 ally dismounts from the air lands next to me n murders me in like 3 seconds flat... than camps my body till i get on my pally n chance them away (if they are a warrior or rogue)... Other than, when im trying to get money PVP FTW
Guildelin 70 BE Pally
<Irony> Gurubashi
Chugillay 70 Troll Hunter
<Irony> Gurubashi
Guildelin 63 Human Priest
<Tabula Rasa> Thunderlord
Guildelin

Postby Amant » Wed May 16, 2007 9:36 am

Guildelin wrote:I hate that "Gank some Horde" I hate when im farming in nagrand on my hunter (lvl 62) and some lvl 70 tier 4 ally dismounts from the air lands next to me n murders me in like 3 seconds flat... than camps my body till i get on my pally n chance them away (if they are a warrior or rogue)... Other than, when im trying to get money PVP FTW

I don't have to worry about that when the horde to ally ration on my server is about 3:1 or more. For outdoor PvP its quite boring but otherwise nice.
Amant Lvl 70 BE Mage
<Dragon Tiger Gate>
Pron
Amant

Postby Jurn » Wed May 16, 2007 10:27 am

Guildelin wrote:I hate that "Gank some Horde" I hate when im farming in nagrand on my hunter (lvl 62) and some lvl 70 tier 4 ally dismounts from the air lands next to me n murders me in like 3 seconds flat... than camps my body till i get on my pally n chance them away (if they are a warrior or rogue)... Other than, when im trying to get money PVP FTW

A 62 hunter in Nagrand is mostly seen as a bot, I'd Hit That aswell just cause i hate bots, even after i find out they are human cause hey you all ready opened the can right ?

Jurn

Postby Guildelin » Wed May 16, 2007 4:35 pm

Eh, the Leather Sells for way to much, but how many bots do you see are guilded?
Guildelin 70 BE Pally
<Irony> Gurubashi
<Irony> Gurubashi
Guildelin

Postby Jurn » Thu May 17, 2007 3:43 am

allot actually :(

allot of people download bot programs these days and just let there hunter farm while they are at school or at work

Jurn

Postby Elanos » Thu May 17, 2007 10:11 am

Venia wrote:Indeed. All we do in RP servers is have one long, continuous mass-cyberorgy. With tentacles. And succubi. And Vampries. And say things like "Oh, thoust tongue thrust-eth into most-eth interesting places!".

Indeed.

Especially those Night elf-only guilds, eh? ;)

(You whining noob. :D )
I'm here to hurt your feelings.
Elanos

Postby Guildelin » Thu May 17, 2007 1:35 pm

Jurn wrote:i'm scared off goldshire these days

Do they still have that crazy Demon Child room where they are all staring at one point in the wall in the shape of a satanic pentagram with that creep??

FYI: Its up stairs in the house infront of the fish trainer, i think it houses the skinning / herb trainer... i might wrong about that though.
Guildelin 70 BE Pally
<Irony> Gurubashi
<Irony> Gurubashi
Guildelin

Previous

Return to DL comics