The Burning Crusade

Discuss anything about DLC

The Burning Crusade

Postby Zaragor » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:54 am

Hey, keydar, will ya make a comic with the coming of BC? It's worse than retail even! Mobs getting camped, places crowded etc.
And servers crashing :D
<IMMUNE!>
Max damage done within 6 sec stun: 9756
BUFF PALADIN DPS!
Zaragor

Postby Krom » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:12 am

You'd have to be able to pull him away from playing first!
YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE EMPTY POSTS
Krom

Postby Jurn » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:23 am

pff so sick that there is allreayd a lvl 70 :(

Jurn

Postby vemynal » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:00 am

Jurn wrote:pff so sick that there is allreayd a lvl 70 :(

no fucking way O.o

thats like 40 to 60 in 1 day!

The Many Faces of Miji!
vemynal

Postby pulch » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:39 pm

The only way they can level so quickly is to have multiple people playing one account, with preformed groups. This really isn't the norm, so I don't think much about the people who do this. They probably sacrificed doing alot of faction and quest work. Chances are they were in beta as well, to know what areas gave the fastest returns, and again, not everyone had access to beta.

So, don't give them much thought.
pulch

Postby Jurn » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:50 pm

Jurn

Postby Zaragor » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:02 pm

that guild is soooo sad. On my server, there is a guild that have 12 lvl 70 already... They were doing 10 man raids and wiping badly as most of them were undergeared. :P

Hey Krom, am I the only one who thinks that paladins are horrible to solo with and the crusader strike nerf smashed all our damage? Respecced protection to be able to tank, and hey! almost no change in killing speed. Except I can now pull 4-5 mobs at once and kill them with holy shield and still have full mana once they are all dead. And with my 21 talents in holy, i'm a very decent healer in instances as well.
I'm just saying, FU BLIZZ! Retribution is completely useless thanks to you now!

My friends can kill 5 mobs in the time i can kill one and they are outlvling me /cry.
<IMMUNE!>
Max damage done within 6 sec stun: 9756
BUFF PALADIN DPS!
Zaragor

Postby Knikker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:16 am

Jurn wrote:http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3441

says enough

3 words for that guy: get a life
Last words:
You ogres are soo ugly!
This gun isn't even loaded
C'mon, this SM/ruin cant cause THAT much threat
Knikker

Postby TheRusheR » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:49 am

some words for you.

Tha guys spend exactly 28 hours and 4 minutes to get to 70, he only had to get one free from work and now he is lvl 70 and can go on with his life.

You, on the other hand, and many otehrs with you, will spend the upcoming 3-4 weeks playing 3-4 hours a day trying to get to 70, now who needs to get a life?
lvl 60 Hunter on Stormrage EU-
TheRusheR

Postby pulch » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:26 pm

Or, he'll get 70. And be bored while waiting for other people to group up with, as alot of the "INTERESTING" content at 70 you really can't do by yourself.

Let's face it, he did it to get attention, not to get to the level 70 content quickly. For that goal, he succeeded. Or rather, the team of ppl sharing that account succeeded. :roll:

I've already had one person whine at me, who got into 70 fast, and is now bored at having "nothing to do". I couldn't think of anything to say back, other than something snarky, so I didn't say anything.
pulch

Postby vemynal » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:28 am

snarky ^^

The Many Faces of Miji!
vemynal

Postby Asher » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:52 am

TheRusheR wrote:some words for you.

Tha guys spend exactly 28 hours and 4 minutes to get to 70, he only had to get one free from work and now he is lvl 70 and can go on with his life.

You, on the other hand, and many otehrs with you, will spend the upcoming 3-4 weeks playing 3-4 hours a day trying to get to 70, now who needs to get a life?

Is this a game...a pleasant diversion from the workaday world, or some sort of alternate reality Glengarry Glen Ross job?

Oh the horrors! I might have to play a video game for weeks to get to the endgame (likely months knowing me). A little elf doen't pop out of the computer and give me a pot of gold once I do get there, so what's the point in rushing past all the content just to get to 70?

Take some time to smell the peacebloom, I say.
Asher

Postby Chron » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:36 am

pulch wrote: Or rather, the team of ppl sharing that account succeeded. :roll:

it was only one guy, he taged the mobs and his guild members killed them
just like me with my affliction warlock... pull 5-6 mobs 3 dots each and then heal my self per drain and siphon life... instant HoT is nice to because when they run away they still heal you with siphon life but don't make dmg :D
Chron

Postby Tchort » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:35 pm

If you really think somebody is going to spend 28 hours getting to 70, then not play and/or become casual.. i want what you're smoking
Tchort

Postby Cass » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:58 pm

Tchort wrote:

If you really think somebody is going to spend 28 hours getting to 70, then not play and/or become casual.. i want what you're smoking

Besides, if you'd actually read the interview, you'd have noticed the part where he said he's rolling a shaman to round out his pvp team. :P

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Next

Return to DL comics