Nice comic mate

Discuss anything about DLC

Nice comic mate

Postby Zonack » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 am

Well this is a great comic bout WoW (even tho I hate WoW) but I had lots of laughs in this comic, still guess you have heared this loads of
times, well keep up the good work and gl out there in TBC.

Peace

Zonack
There are some things that all the courage in the world cannot stand against.
Zonack

Postby Knikker » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:22 am

I'm surprised ur even reading these if u hate wow :roll:
Last words:
You ogres are soo ugly!
This gun isn't even loaded
C'mon, this SM/ruin cant cause THAT much threat
Knikker

Postby Zonack » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:17 pm

Well when it came out I was sure I was gonna love that game since all Blizzard's previous games ownd big time, but then realized the game didnt had a good PvP system and it was only instances all the way... still I love the lore and how it looks, but the rest of the game sucks for ME (no offense)

Peace

Zonack
Zonack

Postby Knikker » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:18 pm

Zonack wrote:Well when it came out I was sure I was gonna love that game since all Blizzard's previous games ownd big time, but then realized the game didnt had a good PvP system and it was only instances all the way... still I love the lore and how it looks, but the rest of the game sucks for ME (no offense)

Peace

Zonack

I see your point. But there is a new PVP system now, and it's not all instances anymore. There is the outdoor pvp, cross-realm battlegrounds, and new system. And the instancing has decreased A LOT!
Last words:
You ogres are soo ugly!
This gun isn't even loaded
C'mon, this SM/ruin cant cause THAT much threat
Knikker

Postby Gnermo » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:58 pm

Gnermo

Postby Venia » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:03 pm

He's in quite a few of those :)
Venia

Postby Zonack » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:22 pm

Knikker wrote:
Zonack wrote:Well when it came out I was sure I was gonna love that game since all Blizzard's previous games ownd big time, but then realized the game didnt had a good PvP system and it was only instances all the way... still I love the lore and how it looks, but the rest of the game sucks for ME (no offense)

Peace

Zonack

I see your point. But there is a new PVP system now, and it's not all instances anymore. There is the outdoor pvp, cross-realm battlegrounds, and new system. And the instancing has decreased A LOT!

No doubt.. but heres the thing.. I have played Shadowbane for like 2 years.
Here when you kill someone.. you just get honor.. and thats kinda shitty.. I got used to lose Inventory/gold, your gear could break POOF!
You could raze player controlled cities (4 month of hard-work gone in 1 night, that made lots of ppl quit heh) and last but not least 0% PvE.. so you MADE the best gear in game by doing PvP.
So after playing that game for so long, I didn't knew PvE concept and well if you got used to Hardcore pvp u can't like PvE so much, u hate it.. just like most PvE'rs couldn't be playing PvP games like Shadowbane (again no offense)

But I gotta admit I had fun in WoW until I made my first MC run :(

Peace
Zonack

Postby rvbtucker » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:38 pm

this IS a great comic, and along with it an army of UD threads!

MWAHAHAHA!
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Return to DL comics