Discuss anything about DLC

Postby rvbtucker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:50 pm

I still dont understand why were attacking Illidan....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Zealia » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:45 pm

because... hes the enemy of the burning legion, helllloooo...
Zealia
DL Guild Member

Postby Birdin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Actually - as pointed out in WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Illidan is under the control of the demon lord Kil'Jaeden, in WarCraft III Illidan was sent to destroy the Lich King using the Eye of Sargeras, but Malfurion's brother stopped him in belief that Illidan was destroying the complete Northrend, the roof of the world as they call it, so that plan failed. As far as I can see Kil'Jaeden still has the control over Illidan since the demon knows the location of Illidan's stronghold - which once belonged to the pitlord Mannoroth, the true lord of Outland - the Black Temple as they call it in World of WarCraft.

Quoting final Blood Elf (Human) campaign after defeating Mannoroth and taking control over the Chaos/Fel Orcs:

Prince Kael'thas: What is this, Vashj? Where did this storm come from?

Lady Vashj: Keep your head down, fool! Something terrible is drawing near!

Kil'jaeden: Foolish little mongrel. You failed to destroy the Frozen Throne as I commanded. And still you thought to hide from me in this forsaken back water! I thought you to be more cunning, Illidan.

Illidan Stormrage: Kil'jaeden! I was merely set back. I was attempting to bolster my forces. The Lich King will be destroyed. I promise you!

Kil'jaeden: Indeed? Still, these servitors you've gathered show some promise. I will give you one last chance, Illidan. Destroy the Frozen Throne, or face my eternal wrath!

Lady Vashj: The naga are yours to command, Lord Illidan. Where you go, we follow.

Prince Kael'thas: The blood elves are yours, as well, master. We will drive the Scourge before us -- and shatter the Frozen Throne as you command.
Birdin, Human Holy Paladin 61 - EU Stormrage
Blacksmithing, Mining
The Black Citadel

Leayani, Blood Elf Frost Mage 15 - EU Stormrage
Tailoring, Enchanting
Legacy of the Highborne
Birdin

Postby vemynal » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:54 pm

but as we all know he fails miserably and his failure sends him into an insanity where he believes he DID defeat Arthas.

We know akama (currently jailor of meiv) is plannign to betray the betrayer (illidan) because of his ingame diaglue.

we know kael'thalas has gone insane from taking demonic magic fro mthe tap.

lady vashj i have no idea but seems to be both bostering her forces and her strongehold

illidan IS insane and while dataminers have been able to steal images and combat actions of illidan he currently has no death animation. giving us some hope that say: kil'jeadan will steal illidan away at the end of the fight.

Maybe we will see illidan become a true dreadlord/demon instead of his current mesh once we finally end him (which god i hope doesnt happen in wow ><)

The Many Faces of Miji!
vemynal

Postby rvbtucker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:06 pm

my brain......it itches!
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Birdin » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:08 pm

I for one certainly hopes that Illidan does not die in World of WarCraft, I love that guy and it would totally ruin everything!
Blacksmithing, Mining
The Black Citadel

Tailoring, Enchanting
Legacy of the Highborne
Birdin

Postby Arcazua » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:04 pm

Cass wrote:Jerkface.

<3 teh lore.

Says the female druid.
Arcazua
DL Guild Member

Postby Birdin » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:26 am

Haha, right on!
Blacksmithing, Mining
The Black Citadel

Tailoring, Enchanting
Legacy of the Highborne
Birdin

Postby Elanos » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:19 am

Arcazua wrote:
Cass wrote:Jerkface.

<3 teh lore.

Says the female druid.

No female druid, no bear kids, only gay bears.

Think about -that-!
I'm here to hurt your feelings.
Elanos

Postby Cass » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:23 am

Shhhh, Arc!

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Previous

Return to DL comics