Discuss anything about DLC

Postby rvbtucker » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:53 pm

Yea...that happened to me. Was on auto run, so I tryed to stop. But when I went for the un-auto run, I accidently pushed jump....

....then fell to my death....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Jurn » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:26 am

justice or faith ?

Jurn

Postby Gnermo » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:43 am

Jurn wrote:justice or faith ?
justice
Gnermo

Postby Yrmenlaf » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:23 am

I haven't fallen off the world yet... but I've witnessed a guildie of mine do it.

We were farming mana motes from the mana things in netherstorm. She wasn't level 70 yet, so had to go around the rock formations to get to me. Anyway, I flew up over a cliff, she went around and fell into a hole :P.

Speaking of Netherstorm and falling... does anyone have that Rocket Helmet that was a reward from saving Area 52 from the fel reaver? If you do, it may interest you to know that it can be used while falling, so if you time it right you can launch yourself up into the air while falling, gain the parachute buff, and float down to safety. Keep in mind that the parachute only lasts a few seconds, so if you use the helmet at a lethal height, you're still going to die when the parachute runs out.

I do this all the time when dealing with Aldor rise. If I just missed the elevator, or I'm just in an impatient mood, I'll toss on my rocket helmet and take a dive :) (Though... a few times I lagged and the rocket helmet didn't activate until I hit the ground >.>)
Yrmenlaf

Postby Droplet » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:12 am

Venia wrote:
Mightion wrote:Overheard in guild chat:

"Note to self in Netherstorm. Dreadsteeds don't have wings."

Reminds me of my not-quite-best moment.

Stood on the Scryers Tier, on a balcony. Need to fly down, so I get my mount out, jump off and...

... Notice its orange, stripy, and cat-like.

Tiggrs do not bounce.

I do this all the time xD
Well, it's never killed me (yet), but I tend to summon my normal mount instead of my flying one and then I stand there bouncing wondering why I don't take off.
Droplet

Previous

Return to DL comics