Mijikins!

Discuss anything about DLC

Mijikins!

Postby Cass » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:26 pm

hai2u.
You are freaking impossible to find in-game! What are your "normal" play hours lately? I need someone to harrass. All I get from Mork is "omg omg" when he's in Kara.
WTB conversation.
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Krom » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:28 pm

omg omg isn't enough?

jeebus Cass!
User avatar
Krom
Moderator
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:53 pm

Postby Cass » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:00 pm

Silly Canuck.
<3
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Zealia » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:36 pm

miji plays like once every 2 days late at night for about a hour

he really just comes on to tell me his ignoring me :shock:

:roll:
Zealia
DL Guild Member
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Postby Mijikai » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:46 am

haha ive been super busy recently, but zealia is basically right. Ill usually get on after work for an hour or two, log for a bit and come back at night for another instance run.

not that i want to talk to you anymore... stinky horde!

PS. I dont tell zealia hes ignored anymore... this is primarily because i actually put him on ignore and havent taken him off yet.
User avatar
Mijikai
Moderator
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:37 pm

Postby Elanos » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:09 am

<_<

You people are weird. :3
I'm here to hurt your feelings.
User avatar
Elanos
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:22 am

Postby Gamrai » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:22 pm

Miji... "Stinky Horde"? :P
I saw on some topic that you have a high lvl hordie as well :P
Gnomes shall rule this world.. As soon as we get healers...
Gamrai
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: Burning Legion-EU

Postby Cass » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:46 pm

Yep, not only am I stinky horde, I'm a stinky orc now, too! But it doesn't matter, Cass (in any form) > Mijikins.

<3

P.S. Add Notcass to your friends list!

P.P.S. Don't ask.. Just.. don't..
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Choppermad » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:20 am

Cass wrote:Yep, not only am I stinky horde, I'm a stinky orc now, too! But it doesn't matter, Cass (in any form) > Mijikins.

<3

P.S. Add Notcass to your friends list!

P.P.S. Don't ask.. Just.. don't..


*ignores P.P.S* Why the name "notcass"?
Choppermad
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:18 am

Postby Zealia » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:43 am

because its not cass? :shock:
Zealia
DL Guild Member
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Postby Mijikai » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:22 pm

i dont add horde to my friends lists!

ya, i actually got gremoved on my shammy for inactivity a couple months ago. :( Panda Express owned me.... not that i can blame them
User avatar
Mijikai
Moderator
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:37 pm

Postby Cass » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:11 pm

Choppermad wrote:
Cass wrote:Yep, not only am I stinky horde, I'm a stinky orc now, too! But it doesn't matter, Cass (in any form) > Mijikins.

<3

P.S. Add Notcass to your friends list!

P.P.S. Don't ask.. Just.. don't..


*ignores P.P.S* Why the name "notcass"?


A friend of mine made a comment on our server forums about my character name(s). Cass - Cassie - Cassandrah. The comment made was something to do with the variations and how all of my toons had a similiar tone.. From this post, the cass' regime was born.. Cassmule, Cassiebank, Casstank, Cassrogue, Cassmage.. Then came my "incognito" toon, Notcass. "They'll never guess it's me!" haha
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby vemynal » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:01 pm

omg cass are u playing on destromath atm? come gank me while i level some time in nagrand^^


haha migi got removed from panda express XD
Image

The Many Faces of Miji!
User avatar
vemynal
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:37 am

Postby Choppermad » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:12 pm

Cass wrote:
Choppermad wrote:
Cass wrote:Yep, not only am I stinky horde, I'm a stinky orc now, too! But it doesn't matter, Cass (in any form) > Mijikins.

<3

P.S. Add Notcass to your friends list!

P.P.S. Don't ask.. Just.. don't..


*ignores P.P.S* Why the name "notcass"?


A friend of mine made a comment on our server forums about my character name(s). Cass - Cassie - Cassandrah. The comment made was something to do with the variations and how all of my toons had a similiar tone.. From this post, the cass' regime was born.. Cassmule, Cassiebank, Casstank, Cassrogue, Cassmage.. Then came my "incognito" toon, Notcass. "They'll never guess it's me!" haha


it had me fooled, i never knew till now
Choppermad
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:18 am

Postby rvbtucker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:31 pm

I remember when I was on destromath, anyone on PE was on my hitlist. I was questing with my 50 mage on destro and saw a warlock so I attacked....and died.

*sigh*
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Next

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests