Discuss anything about DLC

Postby kologer0s » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Click above Image to link to the greatest place in the world!
kologer0s
Banned

Heh

Postby Mightion » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:52 pm

Nice comic, even if it maked me feel bad for the neglected mounts in your bank. Of course, I can feel guilty riding through Lower City with a "Well Fed" buff.

Anyway - my mage has the cobalt one.

I wish they'd given us a Booterang trinket that worked like snowballs, though. :)
Mightion

Postby Zohar » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:05 pm

Keydar wrote:
Zohar wrote:You're lucky you dont have to look at him all day long.

You're lucky TS has no perma mute. WTB vent server.

You talk more than I do... and your talking just leads to me talking!
Zohar
DL Guild Member

Postby gourra » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:00 pm

Argh..

I just hate these two people in my guild who AoE grinded the whole way and now decides to showoff, just because they have no life.

"Congratulations", I guess.
gourra

Postby Sylarae » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:01 am

Aside from the netherdrake atleast one other mount should be out of the bank though...or used a little more often cause most people keep a land mount along with their flying mount incase they venture into the old world...like where IF and SW are >.>
Sylarae

Postby Amant » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:16 am

Sylarae wrote:Aside from the netherdrake atleast one other mount should be out of the bank though...or used a little more often cause most people keep a land mount along with their flying mount incase they venture into the old world...like where IF and SW are >.>

I use it for bgs......and because I have a slow mount and I like to get to places kinda fast after all
Amant Lvl 70 BE Mage
<Dragon Tiger Gate>
Pron
Amant

Postby Caeles » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:51 am

My favourite part of the comic is when the mount ate Miji's apple and Keydar used a dot as the mount's eyes :P So cute..
Caeles

Postby Guildelin » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:12 pm

the gryphon only thinks he is being fattened up to be the next sharpbeak, thanksgiving is comming up... whats for desert this year?
Guildelin 70 BE Pally
<Irony> Gurubashi
Chugillay 70 Troll Hunter
<Irony> Gurubashi
Guildelin 63 Human Priest
<Tabula Rasa> Thunderlord
Guildelin

Postby Arcazua » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:32 pm

Poor gryphon. The swift horse doesn't look nearly as sad, just bored. But the gryphon truly looks despondent. And wouldn't you be, if you were gryphon trapped in a cage where you couldn't fly?
Arcazua
DL Guild Member

Postby Guildelin » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:03 pm

Arcazua wrote:Poor gryphon. The swift horse doesn't look nearly as sad, just bored. But the gryphon truly looks despondent. And wouldn't you be, if you were gryphon trapped in a cage where you couldn't fly?

And next for dinner... Gryphon its whats for Dinner
Guildelin 70 BE Pally
<Irony> Gurubashi
Chugillay 70 Troll Hunter
<Irony> Gurubashi
Guildelin 63 Human Priest
<Tabula Rasa> Thunderlord
Guildelin

Postby yssar » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:29 am

Shirubia wrote:
And also… i tought Keydar's AQ bug was a blue one, not a red one.

He banished the blue one once he got the red one. Makes you wonder what happened to ole blue?
Saedere, Druid Extraordinaire

Dark Legacy
yssar
DL Guild Member

Postby Shirubia » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:17 am

yssar wrote:
Shirubia wrote:
And also… i tought Keydar's AQ bug was a blue one, not a red one.

He banished the blue one once he got the red one. Makes you wonder what happened to ole blue?

Got shooted by the star ship troopers crew… but that isnt a reason to be dead… after all you have priests!

Seriously.
Shirubia

Postby Evilducks » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:20 am

Cass wrote:I got stuck with a yellow bug mount. I so wanted green. :(

I had all 4.. I destroyed 2 to make room in the bank. I got the red mount the night AQ opened... lucky ass roll. :D
________
Cheap vaporizer
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Cass » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:49 am

Evilducks wrote:
Cass wrote:I got stuck with a yellow bug mount. I so wanted green. :(

I had all 4.. I destroyed 2 to make room in the bank. I got the red mount the night AQ opened... lucky ass roll. :D

Hah.. Little known fact about Cassandrah acquiring hers.. I can't recall who won first, but mine was the second drop of the night. Second ever.
Everyone was excited about AQ. Me, being supernoob, wasn't paying attention to the right window most of the time. Once we rolled for the second mount, Krom congratulated me on my shiny new yellow bug. I proceeded to run over to the guard and loot my newly won mount when I get a Beebz tell.
Beebz tells during raid aren't necessarily a good thing. :( It was all of a "wtf". I wasn't sure what I'd done, but I knew it was bad.. haha
Anyhow, he went on to tell me to pay more attention to raid chat because he'd already decided that we were going with our first roll and handing out mounts in the order of said roll. Unfortunately, Krom missed what he said as well.. All of that dice spam, you know.
So, yes, Cassandrah, in essence, ninja'd her AQ bug mount. Wonder why I never got a neenja thread dedicated to me? :oops:

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Evilducks » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 am

My mount was also the 2nd drop total for our guild... slightly less.. shady then your mount appropriation, but I had fun sitting in the middle of the raid with it for quite some time in there.
________
Hot Box Vaporizer
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics