I have partied with Donald.

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Shendaja » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:13 am

While I was reading all your stories (most of them funny to read to be honest btw, though i know it isnt funny when u have such in idiot in your party) it made me think about the Donald's i have grouped with..

First thing that popped up was something that happened recently:
I was doing SM Armory with some friends, and a rogue that joined us..he was a real Donald, he didnt knew how to fight. He walked stealthed to the groups we were going to attack, didnt sapped (no matter how often we told him to) didnt used a stealth attack, but first took stealth away and then used a normal strike :?
Also he kept pulling so my friend, the tank, had a real hard job. He was at the bottom of the dmg list, and blamed us for not protecting/healing him or not doing enough dmg..

I know its not a really spectacular or funny story, but it was the first thing i thought of and he was a real pain in the @ss :roll:
User avatar
Shendaja
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:21 am
Location: Far far away, in a very small and wet country called 'The Netherlands'

Postby Suztang » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:53 am

Shendaja wrote:While I was reading all your stories (most of them funny to read to be honest btw, though i know it isnt funny when u have such in idiot in your party) it made me think about the Donald's i have grouped with..

First thing that popped up was something that happened recently:
I was doing SM Armory with some friends, and a rogue that joined us..he was a real Donald, he didnt knew how to fight. He walked stealthed to the groups we were going to attack, didnt sapped (no matter how often we told him to) didnt used a stealth attack, but first took stealth away and then used a normal strike :?
Also he kept pulling so my friend, the tank, had a real hard job. He was at the bottom of the dmg list, and blamed us for not protecting/healing him or not doing enough dmg..

I know its not a really spectacular or funny story, but it was the first thing i thought of and he was a real pain in the @ss :roll:


being in a party with donald is no laughing matter :|
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Image
User avatar
Suztang
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:52 am
Location: stuck in virginia.....

Postby Galero » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Suztang wrote:being in a party with donald is no laughing matter :|


Perhaps not at the time, but it makes for some great stories later. ^^
Galero
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:26 am

Postby Suztang » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:34 am

Galero wrote:
Suztang wrote:being in a party with donald is no laughing matter :|


Perhaps not at the time, but it makes for some great stories later. ^^


yes it does :)
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Image
User avatar
Suztang
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:52 am
Location: stuck in virginia.....

Postby JaneLame » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:59 am

Here's the greatest Donald I've ever encountered story:

Once I pugged for heroic Ramparts. We found a warlock. She arrives in the gate, and while I wait for everyone to arrive I inspect her. She had pvp epics, the gladiator set (a.k.a the "I'm just not a good team player, so I farm BGs for epics rather than arena/raids" bad set).

Then it struck me.

She had healing gems all over her clothes. A warlock with +18 healing and +6 spell damage gems in every possible slot. This must have cost her a fortune.

So I was like, "excuse me, miss, you seem to have healer gems in your sockets. Are you aware of the fact you're a DPS class?"

So she replies, "I have a pet to heal too, you know!"

... I got out of there as soon as I could ("brb cat's tail caught fire").
Last edited by JaneLame on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaneLame
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 am

Postby Suztang » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:10 am

JaneLame wrote:Here's the greatest Donald I ever encountered story:

Once I pugged for heroic Ramparts. We found a warlock. She arrives in the gate, and while I wait for everyone to arrive I inspect her. She had pvp epics, the gladiator set (a.k.a the "I'm just not a good team player, so I farm BGs for epics rather than arena/raids" bad set).

Then it struck me.

She had healing gems all over her clothes. A warlock with +18 healing and +6 spell damage gems in every possible slot. This must have cost her a fortune.

So I was like, "excuse me, miss, you seem to have healer gems in your sockets. Are you aware of the fact you're a DPS class?"

So she replies, "I have a pet to heal too, you know!"

... I got out of there as soon as I could ("brb cat's tail caught fire").


it is always nice to have +500,000,000,000 healing for your pet....WTF MAN!!! :roll:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Image
User avatar
Suztang
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:52 am
Location: stuck in virginia.....

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:51 am

god can i have a few of those gems :roll:
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
User avatar
Lt. Kool-Aid
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am
Location: coming soon to DVD

Postby JaneLame » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:00 am

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:god can i have a few of those gems :roll:


I'd pull them out of her glad robe if I could for myself, man.
JaneLame
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 am

Postby Zagnaphein » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:24 am

The definition of Donald exists in every single realm guild even game or real life :P.

The good thing is when those guyz cheer u up with their actions and not deppress u when u spend some time in ur game.

An Emo character would be funny to added :P.

I Can write a story about a guy like that that we have in our realm.

P.s Greetings from greece to everyone

P.s2 awesome job in the comic
(\__/)
(o_O)
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and paste it to your signature to help him in his quest for World Domination.
Zagnaphein
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:54 am

Postby Spoony » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:18 pm

The biggest donald i have every been with was a tank, warrior, and all the rest of the group were amazing we went along to Black Rock Deapths and entered and the tank said in "/y U LOCKY U TANK U MORE HEALTH"
I play WoW on an RP realm so i had to reply i character and then in /p i told him to use party, after 5 mins waiting for him to find out how to switch to party he said "I DPS LOCK TANK" so i replyied in /p "Umm what specc are you?" and he said "PROT COS IT BEST DPS" i then questioned why he was using a sheild and he called me a nub so i just said "Sorry guys but i cant stand this warrior who needs to LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME i mean how can he get to 58 as a dps prot spec." so i ran
Spoony
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:22 am

Postby Suztang » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:24 am

Spoony wrote:The biggest donald i have every been with was a tank, warrior, and all the rest of the group were amazing we went along to Black Rock Deapths and entered and the tank said in "/y U LOCKY U TANK U MORE HEALTH"
I play WoW on an RP realm so i had to reply i character and then in /p i told him to use party, after 5 mins waiting for him to find out how to switch to party he said "I DPS LOCK TANK" so i replyied in /p "Umm what specc are you?" and he said "PROT COS IT BEST DPS" i then questioned why he was using a sheild and he called me a nub so i just said "Sorry guys but i cant stand this warrior who needs to LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME i mean how can he get to 58 as a dps prot spec." so i ran


umm yea when i respeced to prot i had yet to crit for anything above 1000...best dps....ever!

anywho i ran into a mage who wanted to tank BRD we thought he was joking but he wasnt so we let him die a couple times before he yelled at me to help him hold aggro.....but....i thought you wanted to tank??? :? :lol:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Image
User avatar
Suztang
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:52 am
Location: stuck in virginia.....

Postby darkbaron » Fri May 09, 2008 3:22 pm

I did the Deadmines this evening, with my lvl 21 warlock, with a lvl 20 warrior and two lvl 15-16 druids. We arrived to Rhahk'Zor.
The druids (who loved calling the others "noobs", giving them orders and thinking they are roxxors because they have some 70) aggroed the boss and the adds. They asked to the warrior to kill one mob: he died. I killed it and helped to kill the boss. I aggroed.

In spite of my walker and the druids, I took aggro. I decided to lower my dps, to let the walker and druids do damages: nothing. My pet and the two bear druids ("we will tank") were totally unable to take aggro.
I did my maximum to survive and successed. We have killed the boss with a warlock tank (I sacrificed my walker to have better chances) who tried to stay alive.

The druids hearthstoned and left the group, not before having called the others "noobs" and needed some items. Yes, they were scornful and disrespectful pro-gamer/roxxor/leet ninjas!

I don't say I did not make errors. Of course, I did. I don't think I'm a pro gamer at all, that's the main difference.
I totally dislike this behavior, because it is a game and I play to have fun with others (I don't like playing solo).

I will never repeat it enough: sorry for my English.
French player, on UE servers
darkbaron
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:18 pm
Location: France

Postby Bright_eyes » Tue May 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Choppermad wrote:TLDR


what does TLDR mean?


:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

./dies of embarrassment
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Postby Evilducks » Tue May 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Too Long; Didn't Read
________
WEED
Last edited by Evilducks on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Evilducks
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:01 pm

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Tue May 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Bright_eyes wrote:
Choppermad wrote:TLDR


what does TLDR mean?


:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

./dies of embarrassment


Ten Llamas Drinking Rum
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
User avatar
Lt. Kool-Aid
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am
Location: coming soon to DVD

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests