I have partied with Donald.

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Gombol » Tue May 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:Ten Llamas Drinking Rum

Screenshot or it didnt happen!
Gombol

Postby felldain » Wed May 14, 2008 7:59 am

Ten Llama's Drinking Rum = TLDR = too long didn't read
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby Kingnicii » Thu May 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Now its my time to tell you the story about when i partied with Donald.

Its not a direct relation, just a n00by player that i had been reminded of when i read the previous stories. And yes its short

Essentially, It was a wipe fest all through the instance (Underbog). After we finally get a couple of bosses down, the tank (Warrior) rolled Need of a pally chest. His reason "I need it for tanking, because the more + healing i have the more i get healed". Then as you can assume my jaw dropped, well at least i thought it has until i saw his gear, and to no-ones surprise he had gotten all the pally gear from questing. Everything i mean Everything was +healing or + damage.

As you can assume I /bailed
Kingnicii

Postby Bright_eyes » Sun May 18, 2008 6:15 pm

I to have a donald story, its more of a ninja but I was damn pissed ether way... So I was leveling my druid in WC (god love low level druid favoritism :lol: ) so we get to the boss that drops that sweet ass armor of the fang (perfect for a feral leveling druid :D )everyone passes to me (even the rouge who was wearing some crap, and the warrior who could really use the health and strength on it) then the fucking HUNTER rolls need then fricken WINS :cry: I am sooo pissed I might have over reacted, but I am mad as hell. I dont have the time to run WC every time until I win the roll :(

anyway, I'm done bitching now thank you if you have read this far
Bright_eyes

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Sun May 18, 2008 10:34 pm

felldain wrote:Ten Llama's Drinking Rum = TLDR = too long didn't read

oh god... i have been so mislead

and in response to bright eyes..... i've never met a smart hunter no worries
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby JaneLame » Sun May 18, 2008 11:06 pm

Kingnicii wrote:Now its my time to tell you the story about when i partied with Donald.

Its not a direct relation, just a n00by player that i had been reminded of when i read the previous stories. And yes its short

Essentially, It was a wipe fest all through the instance (Underbog). After we finally get a couple of bosses down, the tank (Warrior) rolled Need of a pally chest. His reason "I need it for tanking, because the more + healing i have the more i get healed". Then as you can assume my jaw dropped, well at least i thought it has until i saw his gear, and to no-ones surprise he had gotten all the pally gear from questing. Everything i mean Everything was +healing or + damage.

As you can assume I /bailed

Ahahaha! Good one.
JaneLame

Postby The Great JT » Mon May 19, 2008 7:14 am

I just got a Donald last night. It was a druid. He said he was a healer, only for me to find that he's Balance-spec. That alone raised the "I should probably heal" warning flag in my head, but I figured forget it, I'll see how it goes. The druid would constantly use Force of Nature, over-agro with Wrath and Moonfire and get killed, forget his duties and leave me to do all the work. The tank and mage were borderline "Donald" too, considering he couldn't hold agro and the latter would over-agro and didn't know the meaning of the word "restraint".

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Tsetzufu » Tue May 27, 2008 10:31 am

Question : Is Donald a real player? He seems like a 'noob' that would apply to a raiding guild thinking he is awesome.
Still a rogue in plate.

Tsetzufu

Postby Shadostriker » Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 am

Tsetzufu wrote:Question : Is Donald a real player? He seems like a 'noob' that would apply to a raiding guild thinking he is awesome.

We've come to the conclusion that, no, he is not an actual player, but the personification of all the noobs we have played with and heard about. If he were, I would be scared to go on his server. :shock: Really scared. Seriously, that server would be in huge trouble. *Imagines Donald capping his own team's flag in WSG* :wink:
Shadostriker

Postby Bright_eyes » Tue May 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:

oh god... i have been so mislead

Lmao thanks
Bright_eyes

Postby Suztang » Wed May 28, 2008 7:02 am

so i was in org yesterday and to my surprise :roll: was gold spamming as far as the eye can see so after 5 min of this i get pissed and report him then tell him i reported him which was probably useless cause i dont know how to type chinese :lol: anywho a couple sec later i get a whisper from someone saying.....

Idiot: why are you being an asshole?
Me: what?
Idiot: thats what he does for a living and your being an asshole to him!
Me: maybe if he needs money that badly he should get a real job and stop playing computer games
Idiot: what if this is what he does to keep his kids fed?
Me: .......
Me:maybe if he needs money that badly he should get a real job and stop playing computer games
Idiot: people like you make me sick all you care about is yourse.........
</ignore :D >
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Bright_eyes » Wed May 28, 2008 7:52 pm

lmao :lol:
Bright_eyes

Postby Bright_eyes » Wed May 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:

I truthfully think I am the only person on my sever (that isnt 70 :oops: )
that knows how to play the class. Hunter kickass if played right (BM FTW big red kitties on steroids! ) :lol:
Bright_eyes

Postby crashbang » Wed May 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Bright_eyes wrote:
Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:

I truthfully think I am the only person on my sever (that isnt 70 :oops: )
that knows how to play the class. Hunter kickass if played right (BM FTW big red kitties on steroids! ) :lol:

godzilla BW/TBW macro ftw, i have the black raptor from blades edge
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby Bright_eyes » Fri May 30, 2008 3:43 pm

I am mad that people give hunters a bad rep, but now I play a druid, so I dont give a crap anymore.
Bright_eyes

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics