126

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby nazgol » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:12 am

Yeah, i liked panel 7 :D Keydar is a genious in making comics for sure! :D
User avatar
nazgol
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:41 pm
Location: AV :D

Postby Daemonatrix » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:47 am

Anything with Donald in it is pretty funny. And poor Murky! However, I liked Illidan (#2) myself. That comment was epic IMO! LOL

Speaking of Donald... I was group queuing with some guildies in AV yesterday, and when I realized I had lead I typed in "OK EVERYONE TAKE THE FARM! TO THE FARM!!" I actually had quite a few lol's on that one haha!
Image
Daemonatrix
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Calgary, AB - Canada

Postby Ballarus » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:54 am

Ah, critters. I kill every critter I see, even if it means going ot of my way and possibly risk wiping the group. It's a just cause, I say.
User avatar
Ballarus
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:26 am

Postby keud » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:43 am

the critter panel reminds me of our critter raid in elwynn the other day...

we almost had the cow dead when the squirrel aggro'd and wiped us!! :shock:
keud
DL Guild Member
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:20 pm

Postby Daemonatrix » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:14 am

keud wrote:the critter panel reminds me of our critter raid in elwynn the other day...

we almost had the cow dead when the squirrel aggro'd and wiped us!! :shock:


Zomg, the bleed effect from those squirrel teeth... *shudder*... it's almost as bad as Leo's!
Image
Daemonatrix
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Calgary, AB - Canada

Postby osmigos » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:32 am

Daemonatrix wrote:
keud wrote:the critter panel reminds me of our critter raid in elwynn the other day...

we almost had the cow dead when the squirrel aggro'd and wiped us!! :shock:


Zomg, the bleed effect from those squirrel teeth... *shudder*... it's almost as bad as Leo's!


Image
Minnerva-70 holy paladin <Black Phoenix> Argent Dawn-US
Image

Image
osmigos
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:58 pm

Postby Mijikai » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Cass wrote:Hehe.


CASSANDRAH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. YOU SENT ME ALL THIS SHIT IN THE MAIL AND I DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO YOU. WHAT GIVES.

love,
miji
User avatar
Mijikai
Moderator
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:37 pm

Postby Cass » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:03 pm

Mijikai wrote:
Cass wrote:Hehe.


CASSANDRAH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. YOU SENT ME ALL THIS SHIT IN THE MAIL AND I DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO YOU. WHAT GIVES.

love,
miji


hai2u! If you want to message me, you're still on my *real* Myspace page. I transferred Cassandrah over to Ravencrest to stalk.. err, play with Orcbasher.

<3
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Ryure » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Funny comic! :D
Image
Ryure
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:24 pm
Location: Washington

Postby Gombol » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:09 am

Cass wrote:
Mijikai wrote:
Cass wrote:Hehe.


CASSANDRAH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. YOU SENT ME ALL THIS SHIT IN THE MAIL AND I DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO YOU. WHAT GIVES.

love,
miji


hai2u! If you want to message me, you're still on my *real* Myspace page. I transferred Cassandrah over to Ravencrest to stalk.. err, play with Orcbasher.

<3


come to Spore (EU) and stalk me :D
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Oratrix » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:26 pm

it's nice to not have a comicstrip once in a while :)
in spite of that i think in classic wow pets were able to die through aoe attacks of mobs... i'm pretty sure that my rat died a few times and i had to summon it again... but whether they changed that in tbc or not i don't know
Now worship me and do my bidding!
Oratrix
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:04 pm
Location: Somewhere in the distant future.

Postby Geneth » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 am

osmigos wrote:
Daemonatrix wrote:
keud wrote:the critter panel reminds me of our critter raid in elwynn the other day...

we almost had the cow dead when the squirrel aggro'd and wiped us!! :shock:


Zomg, the bleed effect from those squirrel teeth... *shudder*... it's almost as bad as Leo's!


Image


What comicstrip is it?
I've seen it, but I can't remember where. Plz tell a stupid tauren, who has smoked to many ghosts.
Geneth
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:06 am
Location: Vienna

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest