Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Esoth » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:03 am

keud wrote:no he didnt.. but miji and i thought about stranding him on an island waaaay out in the sea around tanaris.. without his hearthstone :)

No no, he's a rogue - put all of his gear in the bank, stealth him into Orgrimmar as deep as you can (naked, since the gear is in the bank), delete his hearthstone, and log out.
Esoth

Postby Juonryu » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:24 am

Esoth wrote:
keud wrote:no he didnt.. but miji and i thought about stranding him on an island waaaay out in the sea around tanaris.. without his hearthstone :)

No no, he's a rogue - put all of his gear in the bank, stealth him into Orgrimmar as deep as you can (naked, since the gear is in the bank), delete his hearthstone, and log out.
ghost healer?
Juonryu

Postby ferb » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:57 am

no no no don't stealth him man.. you kill him in the ogrimmar Ah.. then you run somewhere FAR away from a spirit healer.. then you log out

prefered place to run.. perhaps silithus? who knows
ferb = former ferbian forum member - inactive account XD
ferb

Postby Juonryu » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:38 am

but arent we discussing these tactics on keydar's forum? i think hes setting up some nasty traps right now, to scare us off if someone would dare to do any of these things...

gasp, i can see a keydar wearing only a pink shirt @ login screen!!!
Juonryu

Postby Pâdmé » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Ok, that one really was a tough one for the German DLC-Fan Community. But after reading it about 4 times I think I finally got it.

A little violent, isn't it? All the heal druids I know are a bit more peaceful :wink:

Anyway I like the trees much better. They do that nice rustling with their leaves and also my little gnome witch is practically addicted to those hots -> Oom? Um.... what was that again? :D

Your guild should debate on keeping him that way. You'll see it's really usefull. At christmas you can even decorate him with lights and ornaments. Totally cute.
Last edited by Pâdmé on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pâdmé

Postby Juonryu » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Pâdmé wrote:Ok, that one really was a tough one for the German DLC-Fan Community. But after reading it about 4 times I think I finally got it.

Little violent, isn't it? All the heal druids I know are a bit more peaceful :wink:

Anyway I like the trees much better. They do that nice rustling with their leaves and also my little gnome witch is practically addicted to those hots -> Oom? Um.... what was that again? :D

Your guild should debate on keeping him that way. You'll see it's really usefull. At christmas you can even decorate him with lights and ornaments. Totally cute.
geht, hab die witze recht schnell gerafft.
Juonryu

Postby vokzhen » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:50 pm

I know someone who took one of their friend's mains, deleted their hearthstone, and dropped them into Hyjal back when you could wallhack your way in. No hearth, only way out was to petition a GM. While wallhacked into Hyjal.
vokzhen

Postby sietelle » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:07 pm

i think this one is the best yet.

edit: venn diagram ftw! we are op aren't we :\ poo
sietelle

Postby Vaizard » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Vaizard

Postby crashbang » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:55 am

Vaizard wrote:http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9601/graph1yq1.png is a bit more accurate ^^

all classes are balanced (exept for the rouge) in thier own way.
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby The Great JT » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:26 am

Lesson learned: Never say "I would" to a Tree of Life druid.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Previous

Return to DL comics