Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Frostfire » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:57 am

Hehe thats so amazing, i really loved the dreamy part where the kobold thinks of itself with 20 candles on its head, it was so great :D
Frostfire

Postby sietelle » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 pm

i love the happy kobold in the thought bubble with 20 candles on his head. <3
sietelle

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Nice one ^^ DLC become better graphically than wow: there is no apple tree IG :(

Life is hard in wow: When you say "what a nice day" or "what a beautiful day (see 116)" or other, a mob taunt you and attack you :lol: .

By the way, i'm wondering:Was the kobold dead because of old age, of starve, of heat(the sun burned his apparent brain), or because the candle is "bound" to his vital organs? =)
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby rvbtucker » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:Nice one ^^ DLC become better graphically than wow: there is no apple tree IG :(

Life is hard in wow: When you say "what a nice day" or "what a beautiful day (see 116)" or other, a mob taunt you and attack you :lol: .

By the way, i'm wondering:Was the kobold dead because of old age, of starve, of heat(the sun burned his apparent brain), or because the candle is "bound" to his vital organs? =)
all of the above?
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 am

Lanthroviel wrote:Nice one ^^ DLC become better graphically than wow: there is no apple tree IG :(

im just wondering what the point of this post is....

or maybe what it means
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby Gombol » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:44 am

rvbtucker wrote:

there is.

https://server6.kproxy.com/servlet/redi ... hibitA.jpg

(its on a proxy as im posting this from college)

the picture of the tree

https://server6.kproxy.com/servlet/redi ... readstrong

Source.
Gombol

Postby Woozah » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 am

Frickin' epic when he gasps! i lol'ed.
Woozah

Previous

Return to DL comics