Discuss anything about DLC

Postby murderbear » Thu May 22, 2008 3:04 pm

Mandible wrote:
murderbear wrote:bah, i sell EVERYTHING that im not using atm, or that i dont frequently use.

:p same - but they can't in the comic due to "buggy" npcs (aka npc rebellion).

yeah, but if u ever come to ratchet on my server when im bored, theres always gonna be a random dead goblin
murderbear

Postby Bright_eyes » Thu May 22, 2008 3:31 pm

omg, Murderbear why didnt I notice your siggy?!? someone else reads LFG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Bright_eyes

Postby Shadostriker » Thu May 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Bright_eyes wrote:omg, Murderbear why didnt I notice your siggy?!? someone else reads LFG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

And you haven't seen my epix sig? :x
Shadostriker

Postby Thorinkiller » Thu May 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Gerolan wrote:Poor Nyte.
Thorinkiller

Postby murderbear » Fri May 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Shadostriker wrote:
Bright_eyes wrote:omg, Murderbear why didnt I notice your siggy?!? someone else reads LFG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

i saw urs :D and yeah everyone reads lfg. its an awesome comic, and its one of the wow comics that i actually do read (aside from DLC ofcourse)
murderbear

Postby crashbang » Fri May 23, 2008 11:46 pm

murderbear wrote:
Shadostriker wrote:

i saw urs :D and yeah everyone reads lfg. its an awesome comic, and its one of the wow comics that i actually do read (aside from DLC ofcourse)

:| it's not a WoW comic...
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby Neth » Sat May 24, 2008 12:52 am

Bearlock!

Great comic, Keydar, keep up the good work :D
Legendary Warrior called Chicken Chaser

Neth

Postby Gombol » Sat May 24, 2008 1:55 am

crashbang wrote:
murderbear wrote:
Shadostriker wrote:

it IS a wow comic, but its changed enough so Blizz cant complain about copyright shit.
Gombol

Postby Shadostriker » Sun May 25, 2008 10:30 am

Gombol wrote:It IS a wow comic, but its changed enough so Blizz cant complain about copyright shit.

Exactly... cause normal warlocks don't have any frost spells.

Or the ability to rip out people's skeletons, no matter how awesome that would be. :wink:

Edit: And on the topic of LFG, does anybody have any other Richard titles I can add to my sig?
Shadostriker

Postby Nulap » Sun May 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Shadostriker wrote:
Gombol wrote:It IS a wow comic, but its changed enough so Blizz cant complain about copyright shit.

Or the ability to rip out people's skeletons, no matter how awesome that would be. :wink:

Edit: And on the topic of LFG, does anybody have any other Richard titles I can add to my sig?

Emporer of the Black, Lord of the Undead and Mayor of a little villiage up the coast.
Nulap

Postby rvbtucker » Sun May 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Most of the people here (myself included) read LFG
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Remortal » Mon May 26, 2008 12:00 pm

lol, so if mana biscuits are made of heavy leather balls, then what are those warlock stone thingies (sorry forgot the name) made from? :shock:
i really need to stop using both.
Remortal

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Mon May 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Remortal wrote:lol, so if mana biscuits are made of heavy leather balls, then what are those warlock stone thingies (sorry forgot the name) made from? :shock:
i really need to stop using both.

dude you don't want to know......

lets put it this way
when is the last time you saw a warlock take a shower?

i honestly lost my train of though bout halfway through this post, but i will post anyway due to the extreme boredom i suffer while waiting for work to begin.
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby murderbear » Mon May 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Shadostriker wrote:

lord of the dance.
murderbear

Postby rvbtucker » Mon May 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Gombol wrote:
crashbang wrote:
murderbear wrote:
Shadostriker wrote:

it IS a wow comic, but its changed enough so Blizz cant complain about copyright shit.
its BASED off of WoW stuff, but the world itself was NEVER planned to be Azeroth. So therefore its not WoW.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics