Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Gnosis » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 am

Donald is overpowered :P

Gnosis

Postby Gamrai » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:16 am

Been there, done that!
Wait, what?
Gnomes shall rule this world.. As soon as we get healers...
Gamrai

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:37 am

Omfg, rule 1 and 2 are so true^^

I dont get the rule 5 and the "i'm a raider"stuff but beside that, it's awesome, as always :D

after that and the bg one, need another ! :D (about afk, or aggro for instance)
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Arcazua » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 am

WTF, when did Donald get a Cursed Vision of Sargeras? I must have missed that raid. I thought only Tanuki had one...I mean I don't want to take one away from the rogues, even if it would be a huge upgrade, but I'm not getting beaten to the bunch by Donald.

Or did someone forget to set it to master looter before he ninja'ed all the items again?

By the way, I am a master of the second rule, as I'm sure Keydar will attest to. Or maybe I was the inspiration for this comic...lessee...

#1) "Shouldn't you be DPSing?" -- I use a survival spec to justify not having to do a ton of damage myself. I claim that others do more damage when I'm around instead. This lets me look bad on the meters and still be important. I sometimes forget to read strats, as well.
#2) We covered #2.
#3) I speak up all the time when a thought occurs to me. I don't usually go over the super-obvious, but I'm quick to "help" others.
#4) From Keydar's perspective, three words: [Talon of Azshara].
#5) There was a period of about 2-3 months where I was unable to attend most raids, and let the guild finish all the tier 5 content without me, conveniently coming back in time to get Vashj and Kael, and then complain about how I couldn't get any loot from bosses like Leotheras and Al'ar.

Hmm, yep, Keydar may very well have been thinking of me when he wrote that comic. Oh god, wait...now I'm going to have to go look back at all the other Donald comics...

edit #2:
Donald at a low level? - I definitely charge into stupid situations sometimes, even though I am normally fearful of doing stupid things. (Never seems to stop me!)
GM sword... well, no, I never had one of those. I did have my share of unusual melee weapons for someone who isn't supposed to use them, though.
PuG tank is not something I've ever expected to do, but I have been known to keyboard turn when I'm not in a hurry.
Captain Planet is totally my hero. Well, maybe not, but I'd definitely yell out "Heart" if four other people named the elements...
I'm probably about as useful in the arena as Donald, since I never PvP.
Rend may be a warrior skill, but back when it was a crappy survival talent, I did have Lacerate.
I don't PvP. However, I'd probably be about as adept a BG leader as Donald if I tried.
I hope my loot doesn't hate me this much.
I'd never be Narya's servant, even if I was offered the role of "Vice President." I hate leadership positions. I do like being important, though. Hmm, maybe I would...
I'm a meat eater. I would never go for a mechanical chicken. Unless, perhaps, I was given the alternative of eating vegetables...
My gear never breaks! Well, not if I manage to Feign Death. But then usually something stupid happens...like getting mashed in the head with a repair hammer. I do need a new hat, too...

Eerie similarities, I must say.
Last edited by Arcazua on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arcazua
DL Guild Member

Postby Shadostriker » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:07 am

Lol, I have met group members like that... and if I ever raid, I will probably find people like that. I just have a way of finding them. :?
Shadostriker

Postby felldain » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:15 am

There unfortunately prevalent.

I did a kara pug the other day and felt like a complete loot whore. Managed to get about 7 pieces of gear over two specs, and although no one wanted the loot I still felt too greedy. I suppose thats the way of hybrid classes. :P
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:18 am

Donald is smarter than he looks...maybe he's RPing a retard.

Bravo, Keydar.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Saukko » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 am

Krom was sad but donald happy :<.
Saukko

Postby Mysteria » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Donald 4 president !
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Mysteria wrote:Donald 4 president !

first page!
kozom1234

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:39 pm

Mysteria wrote:Donald 4 president !

Fuck that.

DONALD FOR PRESIDENT OF THE DAMN UNIVERSE!!

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Ruvan22 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:38 pm

What? How is Donald alive again? Didn't he die before the attack of Horace's castle??!!? I DEMAND CONTINUITY IN MY COMICS, DAMMIT!!!

Just kidding Keydar - great job as always! And is this a hint that Donald has found a love interest? :wink:
Ruvan22

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:59 pm

Ruvan22 wrote:What? How is Donald alive again? Didn't he die before the attack of Horace's castle??!!? I DEMAND CONTINUITY IN MY COMICS, DAMMIT!!!

He did a corpse run! :D

Anyways, a great comics, like always. Donald is definitely my favorite character. :)

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Iseniell » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:04 am

Splendid, wonderful (somehow, this does not look right, is there a spelling mistake? oO)

Longing for more!
"In war, boy, fools kill fools for foolish causes." (Thom Merillin - Wheel of Time)
Iseniell

Next

Return to DL comics