154

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Lihonessa » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Krom wrote:what the fuck


Love you too. :wink:
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby Shalron » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Lihonessa wrote:Felbucks: Famous for its recipes with the blood of Night Elf virgins!

theyve been alive for thousands of years, you really think there are any left? :P
Image
Shalron
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 am
Location: Leicestershire -> England

Postby felorn » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:41 pm

There is nothing wrong with a little bit of imagination and a sprinkle of crazyness.
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:02 pm

Shalron wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Felbucks: Famous for its recipes with the blood of Night Elf virgins!

theyve been alive for thousands of years, you really think there are any left? :P


Well, probably some priest, if you search enough :wink:

Actually,the dreadlord gorgannon answer your question in his letter :P
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby felorn » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Shalron wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Felbucks: Famous for its recipes with the blood of Night Elf virgins!

theyve been alive for thousands of years, you really think there are any left? :P


Well, probably some priest, if you search enough :wink:

Actually,the dreadlord gorgannon answer your question in his letter :P


Hence the lack of night elf virgins.
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 am

Shalron wrote:theyve been alive for thousands of years, you really think there are any left? :P


Well, perhaps not, but I'm sure that there will come plenty of new ones. They are not immortal anymore, so they will have to resort to good old fashioned "breeding".
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby felorn » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am

Like Heroes of Might and Magic=Breeding pens, increases creature growth by many percents.
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:27 am

felorn wrote:Like Heroes of Might and Magic=Breeding pens, increases creature growth by many percents.


yeah,and like Homm (loved the third one!) every week, fifty new night elf would appear.

Wait,actually if you take out "night elf" and place "player", it's kinda what's happening with WoW...
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Nah, I think it's more like 50 new players a day, seeing how much money Blizzard earns with WoW.
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby felorn » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:32 pm

When I think about night elf breeding pens.....who would want to work there?I do
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Gombol » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:50 pm

night elfs are.....meh...i thought they were common when i was horde...then you go alliance...every. Single. Person. Has at least 1 Night Elf of a decent level.
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Agatha » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 pm

felorn wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Shalron wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Felbucks: Famous for its recipes with the blood of Night Elf virgins!

theyve been alive for thousands of years, you really think there are any left? :P


Well, probably some priest, if you search enough :wink:

Actually,the dreadlord gorgannon answer your question in his letter :P


Hence the lack of night elf virgins.


What? We are all virgins .. you are just jealousy .. We are immortal you are not ! 8) COW
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Lihonessa » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:13 am

Agatha wrote:We are immortal you are not !


Neither are you, the Night Elves lost their immortality when the World Tree, Aldrassil, was destroyed at the end of Archimonde's invasion.
The new tree, Teldrassil, did not grant the Night Elves immortality, because Elune did not approve of it, just like Malfurion had forseen.
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby Gombol » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:23 am

Lihonessa wrote:
Agatha wrote:We are immortal you are not !


Neither are you, the Night Elves lost their immortality when the World Tree, Aldrassil, was destroyed at the end of Archimonde's invasion.
The new tree, Teldrassil, did not grant the Night Elves immortality, because Elune did not approve of it, just like Malfurion had forseen.


Owned. :3
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Agatha » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 am

Gombol wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:
Agatha wrote:We are immortal you are not !


Neither are you, the Night Elves lost their immortality when the World Tree, Aldrassil, was destroyed at the end of Archimonde's invasion.
The new tree, Teldrassil, did not grant the Night Elves immortality, because Elune did not approve of it, just like Malfurion had forseen.


Owned. :3


Maybe Wow elfs are not .. But i am Lineage Elf too . So i am immortal :lol:
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests