Computer issues

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:04 am

felldain wrote:/sigh you guys are just coming off as asshats.

Your irony is completely unfunny, particularly because your all saying the same things over and over and its old and boring. Its like saying "Tits or GTFO!" Regardless of whether you were being funny or not your a douche, end of.

I think that he does understand that it were just jokes, but he is just acting like the "righteous member" in order to have a chance to appear in the comic himself, or to make himself noticable to make him the "popular guy".

:?:

Oh, so you say that I am a douche, and you don't even understand half of the post that I made? Wow, good going.

Let me say for the record here, I am not a douche, I am mainly commenting Elanos on what he thinks is the right way to get it across the members that he doesn't like the jokes that we're making.

Keydar, it's a shame that your computer is broken, and we really hope that it will get fixed soon and that a new comic will be uploaded.

There, now everybody is happy. I will stop posting in this topic, unless some douche tries to comment me again. End of discussion.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby none140 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 am

Lihonessa wrote:There, now everybody is happy. I will stop posting in this topic, unless some douche tries to comment me again. End of discussion.

nice gear scrub

:P

(psst I just want you to continue posting :wink: )
none140
Banned

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:09 am

Ah yes, none140, about that post race we talked about in a different topic (I think)...

I'm in the top 10 of top posters. :P

Go me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby none140 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 am

Lihonessa wrote:Ah yes, none140, about that post race we talked about in a different topic (I think)...

I'm in the top 10 of top posters. :P

Go me.

:cry:

I hate you
none140
Banned

Postby felldain » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:24 am

Lihonessa wrote:Oh, so you say that I am a douche, and you don't even understand half of the post that I made? Wow, good going.

I understood your post completely, I just couldn't understand how you managed to come up with such a ridiculous notion. Elanos was speaking his mind and as harsh as you may have found it, it was completely true. He doesn't want to be a guest character in a strip, he's just sick of the current state of the forums.
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby Beebz » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 pm

I reserve the right to harrass Keydar at any time and rant continuously about him being a slackarse and not posting a comic! :roll:

If he has computer problems then he needs to use another one IMO!
Beebz
DL Guild Tyrant

Postby Unearth » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:55 pm

This thread makes my brain hurt.
Unearth
DL Guild Member

Postby Frioz » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Why is everyone so serious?

How about a magic trick...
Frioz

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:54 pm

felldain wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Oh, so you say that I am a douche, and you don't even understand half of the post that I made? Wow, good going.

I understood your post completely, I just couldn't understand how you managed to come up with such a ridiculous notion. Elanos was speaking his mind and as harsh as you may have found it, it was completely true. He doesn't want to be a guest character in a strip, he's just sick of the current state of the forums.

If he doesn't like the forums anymore, then he shouldn't post in it, should he? Somebody with enough sense wouldn't make such posts in there kind of topics because it is 100% obvious that it will start a fight. And it did. Heck, somebody with enough sense doesn't even post in the topics that he doesn't like.

If he doesn't like this topic, tough luck for him. And I'm sure that there are more people agreeing with me than with him.
And for the record, I wouldn't continue replying if I were you, I'm not going to change my point and if the fight goes further on and something goes wrong, I can't be blamed.

Lihonessa wrote:I will stop posting in this topic, unless some douche tries to comment me again. End of discussion.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Suztang » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 am

i think it brings a smile to keydar face to see that a little comic withdrawal sends the forum into an all out verbal bash. hes probably just watching us now laughing :D
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby lappen » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:18 am

none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:
none140 wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Battle of Troll-ism: Who is the bigger Forum Troll, Felorn or none140? More details at eight.

lol look at my avatar

I am clearly the best troll

right?

dude!

you got 70 posts!

that's how much a real troll does in a few hours

you fail at trolling.

sorry, I'm too busy trolling my realm's forums :roll:

also, *throws rocks at Iappen*

heh.

i checked your realm forum

you really seriously fail at trolling

troll nub
lappen

Postby Beebz » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Unearth wrote:This thread makes my brain hurt.

What brain?
Beebz
DL Guild Tyrant

Postby Fenris » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:28 pm

Lihonessa wrote:
felldain wrote:

If he doesn't like the forums anymore, then he shouldn't post in it, should he? Somebody with enough sense wouldn't make such posts in there kind of topics because it is 100% obvious that it will start a fight. And it did. Heck, somebody with enough sense doesn't even post in the topics that he doesn't like.

If he doesn't like this topic, tough luck for him. And I'm sure that there are more people agreeing with me than with him.
And for the record, I wouldn't continue replying if I were you, I'm not going to change my point and if the fight goes further on and something goes wrong, I can't be blamed.

Lihonessa wrote:I will stop posting in this topic, unless some douche tries to comment me again. End of discussion.

So according to that logic if one or two posters that someone has a problem with post in almost every last thread, that person should leave the forums for good? I've always thought it was a bad idea to have a post count next to someones name, and that would be one of the reasons why. Still not sure why a post number is such a big deal to some people.

And as far as having people divide up into sides, just stop. One, you might not have the support you think you do. And two, keep that up and there will be a flame war. I'd really hate to see that since most of the topics would end up getting locked and good people who got a little pissed off would get banned for saying something stupid. And for the record, you can always be blamed for your own actions.

This whole thread has just gotten idiotic and I actually find myself hoping a Mod just goes ahead and locks it.
Fenris

Postby none140 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:06 pm

lappen wrote:
none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:
none140 wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Battle of Troll-ism: Who is the bigger Forum Troll, Felorn or none140? More details at eight.

lol look at my avatar

I am clearly the best troll

right?

dude!

you got 70 posts!

that's how much a real troll does in a few hours

you fail at trolling.

sorry, I'm too busy trolling my realm's forums :roll:

also, *throws rocks at Iappen*

heh.

i checked your realm forum

you really seriously fail at trolling

troll nub

I consider I'm not doing that bad, since I get hate whispers, and love declaration in trade :?
none140
Banned

Postby Unearth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Beebz wrote:
Unearth wrote:This thread makes my brain hurt.

What brain?

Tell Nyte I would like it back!
Unearth
DL Guild Member

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics