Computer issues

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby rvbtucker » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 pm

An epic thread, I appear to be posting in it.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Lihonessa » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 am

Fenris wrote:So according to that logic if one or two posters that someone has a problem with post in almost every last thread, that person should leave the forums for good? I've always thought it was a bad idea to have a post count next to someones name, and that would be one of the reasons why. Still not sure why a post number is such a big deal to some people.

And as far as having people divide up into sides, just stop. One, you might not have the support you think you do. And two, keep that up and there will be a flame war. I'd really hate to see that since most of the topics would end up getting locked and good people who got a little pissed off would get banned for saying something stupid. And for the record, you can always be blamed for your own actions.

This whole thread has just gotten idiotic and I actually find myself hoping a Mod just goes ahead and locks it.

1. We were not arguing about the number of posts.
2. I never said that they would have to leave the forums for good, I only said that if somebody doesn't like a topic and wants to make that clear with a post that is basically lashing out at nearly everybody who has posted in the topic so far (and by using the word "fuck" in every sentence), he shouldn't post in the topic at all. Look for Elanos a couple of pages back.
3. I can't be blamed for my actions, because I already said that I was sorry for Keydar a couple of posts back, which was exactly what the people wanted me to do. I even tried to make it clear that I wouldn't cause any more havoc unless somebody started to whine about me again. And what happens? Whining about me. Thus, this "war" is no longer my fault, and it will no longer be my fault either if this topic gets locked.
4. If people get banned for saying stupid things, it's their own fault. I can lash out at people without using swear words, even if I'm pissed.
5. You wouldn't know how many people would support me. Fine, even I admit that I don't know how many people support me, and I was wrong about that in my previous posts. But even if people don't support me, I'm merely standing up for myself, and the only reason I have to do it like this is because of a post where I was standing up for everybody else who had posted in this topic.

Just for the record: I will say this one more time.
Keydar, I'm very sorry about your computer, and I hope that it will get fixed soon. We're all waiting for the new comic, and I'm sure that it will be great.

Has everybody, even the people who just can't wait to comment on me again, read this? Just for the record, if you've read it, read it another 5 times.

And once again I'd like to say that I will not post in this topic unless somebody is commenting again. And no, I am not challenging people to start commenting on this, I am just making clear that if you don't make a desperate post to change my mind, I will not make more of these. Have you people finally understood it this time?
To prevent this thread from being locked, you may send any whiny comments as a message to me, not as a post in this topic.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby lappen » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:39 am

none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:
none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:
none140 wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Battle of Troll-ism: Who is the bigger Forum Troll, Felorn or none140? More details at eight.

lol look at my avatar

I am clearly the best troll

right?

dude!

you got 70 posts!

that's how much a real troll does in a few hours

you fail at trolling.

sorry, I'm too busy trolling my realm's forums :roll:

also, *throws rocks at Iappen*

heh.

i checked your realm forum

you really seriously fail at trolling

troll nub

I consider I'm not doing that bad, since I get hate whispers, and love declaration in trade :?

i get hate mail just by showing my face up. and i'm not even trolling my realm forum. since i'm banend there. for trolling.
lappen

Postby cloaked1 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:19 pm

*Jumps on the bandwagon*

cloaked1

Postby Peams » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:48 pm

3. I can't be blamed for my actions, because I already said that I was sorry for Keydar a couple of posts back, which was exactly what the people wanted me to do. I even tried to make it clear that I wouldn't cause any more havoc unless somebody started to whine about me again. And what happens? Whining about me. Thus, this "war" is no longer my fault, and it will no longer be my fault either if this topic gets locked.

The thing is.... You don't actually HAVE to say anything if someone whines about you. It's called being a bigger person. The sad thing is. You check to see if someone has commented about you again.

I very rarely post, but I just wanted to say to the DL crew that I've thoroughly enjoyed your comics and the screwy things that you've gotten up to through them.

If there are no more, which I doubt, then re-reading them is always a pleasure. Thanks for them! They've brought a smile to my face many a time and caused much discussion between me and my wow guild mates.

Hope that you get your comp sorted soonish and that it's not too costly either! I know that they can be pricey sometimes and I hate it when things cost :(

Take care and here's to more comics in the future.

Thanks again DL :D

Peams

p.s I only read this entire thread because I was looking to see if Keydar or another mod/guildie had made an update as to the situation with the comics. It's a shame that there is so much unrelated to the original post in a thread that can be informative to people such as I who read the comics chuckle and discuss them, and then look for info when a new one doesn't appear.
Peams

Postby Lihonessa » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Peams wrote:

The thing is.... You don't actually HAVE to say anything if someone whines about you. It's called being a bigger person. The sad thing is. You check to see if someone has commented about you again.

Lihonessa wrote:To prevent this thread from being locked, you may send any whiny comments as a message to me, not as a post in this topic.

Was even this not clear enough? Probably not. I won't try to explain myself, you look too ignorant in my opinion.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Sounnikoura » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 am

But I can have some fun with paint to cheer him, no? :D

Hooray for Paint.
(Original was http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20040216, dont sue me)
Sounnikoura

Postby rvbtucker » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:47 am

Sounnikoura wrote:
But I can have some fun with paint to cheer him, no? :D

Hooray for Paint.
(Original was http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20040216, dont sue me)
these made me giggle.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby felldain » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:39 am

Haha, you succeded in making Cad funny. :D
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby Sounnikoura » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:36 pm

rvbtucker wrote: these made me giggle.

Why thank you, it was 1 hour 20 mins on paint!

felldain wrote:Haha, you succeded in making Cad funny. :D

I see CAD everyday. Don´t blame Tim for adding a miscarriage arc. You can't deny he is fun :D
Sounnikoura

Postby goris » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:03 am

Lihonessa wrote:
Peams wrote:

Lihonessa wrote:To prevent this thread from being locked, you may send any whiny comments as a message to me, not as a post in this topic.

Was even this not clear enough? Probably not. I won't try to explain myself, you look too ignorant in my opinion.

Still want to have the last word, huh? But don't take it personal, i'm a new guy here, I'dont have anything against you. I was just wondering why the comics stopped coming, I checked the forums and found this thread. Read it from the first page till the end to see if Keydar made any updates (same as that guy somewhere above me :) ) only to find nothing new, a flame war and some troll stuff :) It brought back some old memories of one forum where EVERY thread got locked in a day or so because whatever the topic was, after a few first posts it always became a flame war or a posthunting :)

But! Keydar> I really hope that your computer(or whatever :D) will be fixed ASAP to make our lives complete again :)
goris

Postby Beebz » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:09 am

Lihonessa wrote:
Peams wrote:

Ok I will bite!

Your post is crystal clear that you want "whiney comments" sent as a message to you instead of a post on this topic. However, I really don't care if the topic gets locked since I like to make the mods work....specifically Narya cause he really enjoys THE POWER!

So with that said....(I will use caps so I can be cool like Keydar in raids)...I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINION OF WHO IS IGNORANT! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BITCHING REGARDING THE SLACKARSENESS OF ONE K..E..Y..D..A..R!

Now the disclaimer: This post is the sole result of unimaginable comic withdrawal that has taken the world like a pandemic flu. The opinions expressed here are not the opinions....oh wait...I guess the could be the opinions of DL since....nah maybe not. Anyway, this post represent a continuation of the sheer entertainment value of this thread and get my post count higher. Hey lets see you guys increase your post count as a percentage as fast as me!!

Cass sucks! Krom is a sissy boy! Narya....

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Beebz
DL Guild Tyrant

Postby Keydar » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:27 am

Sweet Jesus what is this crap.
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Cass » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:30 am

Keydar wrote:Sweet Jesus what is this crap.

This, my friend, is what happens when you displease your e-stalkers. For the love of all that is holy, buy a freakin' backup machine.

That is all.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Previous

Return to DL comics