Lolz. :P :lol:

VG Cats is awesome.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Illandie » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Why are you all having a go at him? He makes you comcis every week and when he misses one or two you all go crazy at him :( Even if it is computer issues or not its his choice whether he writes them, so just let him write them when he wants, hes kept you laughing for so long, he kinda deserves a break :)
Illandie

Postby crashbang » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:13 pm

Illandie wrote:Why are you all having a go at him? He makes you comcis every week and when he misses one or two you all go crazy at him :( Even if it is computer issues or not its his choice whether he writes them, so just let him write them when he wants, hes kept you laughing for so long, he kinda deserves a break :)

:? ... /slap
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby govnathan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Illandie wrote:Why are you all having a go at him? He makes you comcis every week and when he misses one or two you all go crazy at him :( Even if it is computer issues or not its his choice whether he writes them, so just let him write them when he wants, hes kept you laughing for so long, he kinda deserves a break :)

^^^^^^ This.

Seriously. The thread didn't even start with a "Dude, that sucks, hope you get it sorted out soon." It started with a whine about getting a first post, faux-anger which I'm sure had some ground in the poster's reality and the lovely little jab calling him a lier. I got angry about it last week when I read the rants, and they were just as bad this time around.

Of course we all love the comic, that's why we come here and look for it, and venture into the forums which, apart from a few exceptional posters, are some of the most painful forums in all of Warcraftdom...and that's saying something. You do deserve a comic, it is not owed to you, it is not vital to your existence. While I admire your dedication, a little kindness, compassion, and even occasionally tact are admired even online.

All that being said, I hope you get your computer issues sorted out Keydar, and I hope that the issue is only preventing you from doing the comic and not keeping you from partaking in all of the other wonderful pleasures the internet has to offer. You know what I mean. Yeah. WoW.
govnathan

Postby Gombol » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:03 pm

gtfo.
Gombol

Postby Gnosis » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:21 pm

govnathan wrote:

^^^^^^ This.

Seriously. The thread didn't even start with a "Dude, that sucks, hope you get it sorted out soon." It started with a whine about getting a first post, faux-anger which I'm sure had some ground in the poster's reality and the lovely little jab calling him a lier. I got angry about it last week when I read the rants, and they were just as bad this time around.

Of course we all love the comic, that's why we come here and look for it, and venture into the forums which, apart from a few exceptional posters, are some of the most painful forums in all of Warcraftdom...and that's saying something. You do deserve a comic, it is not owed to you, it is not vital to your existence. While I admire your dedication, a little kindness, compassion, and even occasionally tact are admired even online.

All that being said, I hope you get your computer issues sorted out Keydar, and I hope that the issue is only preventing you from doing the comic and not keeping you from partaking in all of the other wonderful pleasures the internet has to offer. You know what I mean. Yeah. WoW.

Maybe I want to be bad!

ROAR *emo*

Gnosis

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 am

Dear Keydar,

I will stab you.

Love,
Lihonessa <3

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Mysteria » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:52 am

*throws rocks to Keydar* :evil:
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby Elanos » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 am

Gnosis wrote:Maybe I want to be bad!

On the internet? Aren't you a tough guy.

What govnathan and Illandie said is true, why are you having a go at him? He's having computer trouble, case closed. The rest of us browsing the forums aren't interested in reading about your sick cravings for attention. Post a "hope it works out soon" and get the fuck out of the thread.

You'll never be featured in a comic for trolling. You'll never be Keydar's special friend, nor will you get to sleep with Gigz, Krom, Cass or Miji no matter how many posts and how many threads you make to suck up.

Now could you people PLEASE stop the continuation of making this forum into a cesspit of retarded fanbois? Because I want ED to start posting again.

Do you see ED posting? No? Me neither. That's because you fucking scared him off.
I'm here to hurt your feelings.
Elanos

Postby crashbang » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:30 am

don't make me MC you, keydar. people have...unexpected falls...both when i get impaitient, and when i get bored...and i'm both right now...

anyway, make sure your computer knows who's boss
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby crashbang » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 am

Elanos wrote:
Gnosis wrote:Maybe I want to be bad!

On the internet? Aren't you a tough guy.

What govnathan and Illandie said is true, why are you having a go at him? He's having computer trouble, case closed. The rest of us browsing the forums aren't interested in reading about your sick cravings for attention. Post a "hope it works out soon" and get the fuck out of the thread.

You'll never be featured in a comic for trolling. You'll never be Keydar's special friend, nor will you get to sleep with Gigz, Krom, Cass or Miji no matter how many posts and how many threads you make to suck up.

Now could you people PLEASE stop the continuation of making this forum into a cesspit of retarded fanbois? Because I want ED to start posting again.

Do you see ED posting? No? Me neither. That's because you fucking scared him off.

you know that a lot of these are probably meant as jokes, right?

crashbang

Postby Gnosis » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:25 am

Yeah, but some people don't understand that! L2format your sense of humor, ppl!

Gnosis

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:38 am

I think that he does understand that it were just jokes, but he is just acting like the "righteous member" in order to have a chance to appear in the comic himself, or to make himself noticable to make him the "popular guy".

OH SNAP! Such irony.

Also, you can get your point through without using the word fuck in each sentence, Elanos. It will prevent people from making posts like this one.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby felldain » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:25 am

/sigh you guys are just coming off as asshats.

Your irony is completely unfunny, particularly because your all saying the same things over and over and its old and boring. Its like saying "Tits or GTFO!" Regardless of whether you were being funny or not your a douche, end of.

I think that he does understand that it were just jokes, but he is just acting like the "righteous member" in order to have a chance to appear in the comic himself, or to make himself noticable to make him the "popular guy".

:?:
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby Mysteria » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:50 am

Lihonessa wrote:I think that he does understand that it were just jokes, but he is just acting like the "righteous member" in order to have a chance to appear in the comic himself, or to make himself noticable to make him the "popular guy".

OH SNAP! Such irony.

Also, you can get your point through without using the word fuck in each sentence, Elanos. It will prevent people from making posts like this one.

Owned
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics