155

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby juZob » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:28 am

Lihonessa wrote:Well... Um... It was... huh.

I guess the GM's took it away from him because of his newbness, or Keydar didn't like it to make him look pro for once. :wink:


I don't know if it looks pro when one has a GM sword and holds it the wrong way.
juZob
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:27 am
Location: Finland - Kerimäki

Postby Skafti » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am

nice comic worth the wait.
Image
Skafti
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Postby Lihonessa » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 pm

juZob wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Well... Um... It was... huh.

I guess the GM's took it away from him because of his newbness, or Keydar didn't like it to make him look pro for once. :wink:


I don't know if it looks pro when one has a GM sword and holds it the wrong way.


I haven't seen him look more pro in any of the other comics.
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby goris » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Lihonessa wrote:
juZob wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Well... Um... It was... huh.

I guess the GM's took it away from him because of his newbness, or Keydar didn't like it to make him look pro for once. :wink:


I don't know if it looks pro when one has a GM sword and holds it the wrong way.


I haven't seen him look more pro in any of the other comics.


heh, he looks really pro in this one (If only you dont read panels n.2,4,6,8,10 :D)
User avatar
goris
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am
Location: watch my epic roflcopter ^^

Postby felorn » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 am

Interesting...
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Lihonessa » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:34 am

goris wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:
juZob wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Well... Um... It was... huh.

I guess the GM's took it away from him because of his newbness, or Keydar didn't like it to make him look pro for once. :wink:


I don't know if it looks pro when one has a GM sword and holds it the wrong way.


I haven't seen him look more pro in any of the other comics.


heh, he looks really pro in this one (If only you dont read panels n.2,4,6,8,10 :D)


Nah, he doesn't look like a pro there, he looks like a Human that ninja-ed a Frayed Robe. :wink:
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby kymykaly » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:17 am

Donald is gonna be a FUWY WAWIUH! :lol:

FUWY WAWIUH = FURY WARRIOR :)
No Signature!
kymykaly
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:28 am

Postby felorn » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 am

Oh...I did not know that

*sarcasm parade goes by*
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Arpatron » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 am

weeee
yahu
i miss yor comics for a long time ^^
and this is greats my congratulations (aplaudir) <-- yea. I'm spanish XD
hi's
Arpatron
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:34 am

Postby goris » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:00 am

Lihonessa wrote:
goris wrote:heh, he looks really pro in this one (If only you dont read panels n.2,4,6,8,10 :D)


Nah, he doesn't look like a pro there, he looks like a Human that ninja-ed a Frayed Robe. :wink:


:D:D 10/10
User avatar
goris
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am
Location: watch my epic roflcopter ^^

Postby Lihonessa » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:01 pm

kymykaly wrote:FUWY WAWIUH = FURY WARRIOR :)


No...

Fury Warriors are decent.
FUWY WAIWIUHS are noobs. :wink:
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby felorn » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:51 am

Lihonessa wrote:
kymykaly wrote:FUWY WAWIUH = FURY WARRIOR :)


No...

Fury Warriors are decent.
FUWY WAIWIUHS are noobs. :wink:


Amen
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Corilithon » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:35 am

Would have been funny if donald's line was 'IM GONNA BE A DEF NITE!' and it showed him wearing goth makeup. :lol:

Amazing one, totally worth the wait.
Image
Corilithon
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:15 am

Postby felorn » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:49 am

Donald as a unholy def nite...
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Lihonessa » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 am

Unholy didn't look that bad to me. According to the trailer's I've seen, Death Knights will have huge DPS even in the Frost tree.

Then again, anything looks bad when Donald plays it. :P
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest