Postby cookiemanyay » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Ice Crown ftw
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Gnosis » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:31 pm

RFC FTW !!!

Gnosis

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Hey, in the previous excuses, your comp's problems and your illness prevented you from drawing the new comic.

But here, you already drawn the comics right?You just couldn't post it until your "ftp" is fixed (which i guess will be fixed miraculously in 21 hours now).

So , tomorrow,if you said the truth you will post the last week's comic, AND the comic of this week Right? Right? Right? Right? Right Or I suicide myself :cry:
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Gnosis » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:Right Or I suicide myself :cry:

Emo!

And yeah, right, I bet we will have a comic tomorrow, which is exactely 2 weeks after the last comic went out, so exactely on Sunday!

Gnosis

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:01 pm

Yeah, emo!Let's cry in a corner and listen linkpark :D

Nah, seriously, i know that he post sunday, i was just wondering if he will post two comic at once (which, as far I remember, he never did)
Lanthroviel

Postby buddhistgrandma » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:11 pm

Honestly, you dont need to make up excuses. Just say "screw you guys, I'm too lazy to do one this week" Gives us some closure for the week.
buddhistgrandma

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:14 pm

buddhistgrandma wrote:Honestly, you dont need to make up excuses. Just say "screw you guys, I'm too lazy to do one this week" Gives us some closure for the week.

I don't think he's lazy (or maybe sometimes) but I think he run out of ideas (which, after 156 comics and a lot of competitors, is easily understandable) and i guess it's harder to find a idea now than drawing it.
Lanthroviel

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:56 pm

True, but then take that for an excuse, other than computer issues. We've already had quite a lively topic about that. :P

But I won't start such an arguement again, I'll just say that this might be possible.

Might be possible.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Quaker » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:06 am

What your problem is, to the people always expectant of this comic is that you've become dependant on it. You check it all the time to see if there's an update when this happens though you know he only posts on sundays. Your saying that you want closure by him telling us he's too lazy and can't be arsed to draw it, or put it up on some other ftp, talking like this isn't gonna help either way. Just forget about the DL comic for a while and when it does get put up it'll be alot better for you to view it at your own time rather than pressing F5 every so often looking for that anticipated update.

/Rant out

If I've started an arguement here then I'll leave that to you forum "donalds" / trolls as you cannot resist, but you wont see me posting again.
Quaker

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:11 am

Duh, I post here just for fun, and it train my english a little, and here I just posted a suggestion for Keydar that he will never read/do after all :P

Plus,you missed the trolls, they are 8 post above now.Go in the "156" topic if you want to be moralistic ^^.

Edit: Oh and LOOK!Trolls even invaded the "newsletter" topic!No one posted in it for a year!Critical situation,begin self destruction. :P

(note to trolls: watch out, maybe every people who post in the newsletter topic will finish like kOlOgeros, banned (that would be so goooooood :D))
Lanthroviel

Postby none140 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 am

Lanthroviel wrote:Duh, I post here just for fun, and it train my english a little, and here I just posted a suggestion for Keydar that he will never read/do after all :P

Plus,you missed the trolls, they are 8 post above now.Go in the "156" topic if you want to be moralistic ^^.

Edit: Oh and LOOK!Trolls even invaded the "newsletter" topic!No one posted in it for a year!Critical situation,begin self destruction. :P

(note to trolls: watch out, maybe every people who post in the newsletter topic will finish like kOlOgeros, banned (that would be so goooooood :D))

ohai
none140
Banned

Postby buddhistgrandma » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:53 am

Me likes DLC. It fills some of my inner geek for the week. Anyway, hope to see one today. <3 Keydar
buddhistgrandma

Postby Keydar » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:46 am

If I was too lazy, I'd tell you I was too lazy.

Anyway, its still down, and I've been having to deal with shitty customer support all week in addition to work and all sorts of other fun personal things.

They say it should be fixed now, but its not. I'm gonna give it another hour or so and if its not up I'll just host the image on the forums.
Keydar
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics