157

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby felorn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:22 am

Fuck.
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:51 am

ive been banned over a mistell before.

i was talking to a friend in an whisper and the gm answered my ticket right as i told my friend to fuck off.

he wasnt very understanding T.T
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby lappen » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:35 pm

i'm also in the beta D:

and only time i got banned is in the beta because i told the german people camping every single mob in outlands to gtfo or start talking english
lappen
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:11 am

Postby none140 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:26 pm

lappen wrote:i'm also in the beta D:

and only time i got banned is in the beta because i told the german people camping every single mob in outlands to gtfo or start talking english



Isn't it written in the TOU that you must speak your realm's language?

So wouldn't it be them that'd get banned for speaking german in an english realm? :wink:
Image
Image
User avatar
none140
Banned
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 am
Location: most likely in front of my computer screen

Postby felorn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:17 pm

none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:i'm also in the beta D:

and only time i got banned is in the beta because i told the german people camping every single mob in outlands to gtfo or start talking english



Isn't it written in the TOU that you must speak your realm's language?

So wouldn't it be them that'd get banned for speaking german in an english realm? :wink:

...Nuhuh, I'm always speaking Icelandic and I never get banned..
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby osmigos » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Holy crap the mammoths are coming! It's every man for himself!
Minnerva-70 holy paladin <Black Phoenix> Argent Dawn-US
Image

Image
osmigos
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:58 pm

Postby none140 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:24 pm

felorn wrote:
none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:i'm also in the beta D:

and only time i got banned is in the beta because i told the german people camping every single mob in outlands to gtfo or start talking english



Isn't it written in the TOU that you must speak your realm's language?

So wouldn't it be them that'd get banned for speaking german in an english realm? :wink:

...Nuhuh, I'm always speaking Icelandic and I never get banned..



The same way I'm constantly bypassing the language filter without being banned
Image
Image
User avatar
none140
Banned
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 am
Location: most likely in front of my computer screen

Postby magic » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 pm

govnathan wrote:
Second ban: I made a character named "Takamori", which turned out to mean "fuck you" in some language. (I didn't know that myself) Banned for a week. Takamori got deleted.


That seems like pure BS to me. Besides the fact that it would be HIGHLY unlikely for you to stumble accidentally on a random assortment of letters that was a swear in another language, Takamori (高森) is a not uncommon Japanese surname, and the name of a town in Nagano. Translated, it is not a swear, but rather "Tall Forest".


I knew a guy, who's named turned out to be a dutch swear word - all they did was give him a free namechange
Image
User avatar
magic
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 am

Postby lappen » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:55 pm

none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:i'm also in the beta D:

and only time i got banned is in the beta because i told the german people camping every single mob in outlands to gtfo or start talking english



Isn't it written in the TOU that you must speak your realm's language?

So wouldn't it be them that'd get banned for speaking german in an english realm? :wink:

that's the thing.

i'm telling them to get the fuck off of the beta server as they are speaking german on it.

but they say OMGOMG ITISS EUSERVOMOGMOMGOMG U R HAXX I REPORT U SAYING U MAKE REFERENCE TO HITLER AND TELLS GERMAN PEOPLE BE NAZI N HITLER BE EVRY GERMAN OMGOMGOGM

and no. i did not make a reference to hitler. but some douche actually reported me saying that, and that's why i was banned.
lappen
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:11 am

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:37 am

magic wrote:
govnathan wrote:
Second ban: I made a character named "Takamori", which turned out to mean "fuck you" in some language. (I didn't know that myself) Banned for a week. Takamori got deleted.


That seems like pure BS to me. Besides the fact that it would be HIGHLY unlikely for you to stumble accidentally on a random assortment of letters that was a swear in another language, Takamori (高森) is a not uncommon Japanese surname, and the name of a town in Nagano. Translated, it is not a swear, but rather "Tall Forest".


I knew a guy, who's named turned out to be a dutch swear word - all they did was give him a free namechange


:shock:

:evil: :x :( :cry:

Blizzard sucks.

Also, I wasn't sick, I just happened to have a very small amount of spare time. :P
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby felorn » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 am

I R SYCK :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests