Discuss anything about DLC

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:41 pm

lol ya you need your rest for another day of 14 hours of wow straight :P jk night!
kozom1234

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:53 pm

kozom1234 wrote:lol ya you need your rest for another day of 14 hours of wow straight :P jk night!

Actually my WoW account is froze for(since?><) 5 days now and won't be activated before probably WotLK, if not later :P

Nah I just do most of my Homework on my comp,which allow me to idle in this forum too, but I wandered too much on the net tonight :P.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:lol ya you need your rest for another day of 14 hours of wow straight :P jk night!

Actually my WoW account is froze for(since?><) 5 days now and won't be activated before probably WotLK, if not later :P

Nah I just do most of my Homework on my comp,which allow me to idle in this forum too, but I wandered too much on the net tonight :P.

SAME X( cept i got booted off by my parents for getting a 79.9% avergae instead of an 80% X(

(just a kid^^)
kozom1234

Postby Vegos » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:28 am

Lanthroviel wrote:BE=>Followed Kael Thas and feeded they addiction with fel magic (pumping from demon, with Illidan help in W3TFT).Which gave them green eyes.Are horde/Kil'Jaeden side.

Fixed. Kael'Thas doublecrossed ol' Illy and threw his lot in with KJ.
When you see Spartans shit bricks you'll move on with your life because these jokes are utterly overused.
Vegos

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:47 am

Vegos wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:BE=>Followed Kael Thas and feeded they addiction with fel magic (pumping from demon, with Illidan help in W3TFT).Which gave them green eyes.Are horde/Kil'Jaeden side.

Fixed. Kael'Thas doublecrossed ol' Illy and threw his lot in with KJ.

Yeah yeah :p

There is some BE who still are with Illiy too.Or BT would be even easier :p

(what a fuck up lore BE had too, like the draenei.First those in Silvermoon who still thought they worked for Kael thas before the sunwell patch, then the scryer, then those who work for Illidan, not aware of Kael real plan or maybe aware but still protect Illy, then those who work for Kael in netherstorm that maybe know they work for KJ but maybe not...)
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Mysteria » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 am

why they just didnt stopped using the energies from the damn well of eternity
and stay night fuckin elves !! >.< it would have been easier for them all...these BASTARDS
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby crashbang » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 am

Mysteria wrote:why they just didnt stopped using the energies from the damn well of eternity
and stay night fuckin elves !! >.< it would have been easier for them all...these BASTARDS

i thought the ones who used the well of eternity were transformed into naga when it imploded.
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Keydar should keep the Dreadlocks they look good on him if he'd get a tan along with it.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Thatguy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Mysteria wrote:why they just didnt stopped using the energies from the damn well of eternity

Because using it attracted the Burning Legion and made them go mad and kill everyone?
Thatguy

Postby Mysteria » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:06 am

crashbang wrote:

i thought the ones who used the well of eternity were transformed into naga when it imploded.

the ones that were banished after the sundering :P they traveled to EK and build the Sunwell with water from the Well of eternity O_o
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Previous

Return to DL comics