Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Mysteria » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:32 pm

after my death i come as a DED NIGHT and kick your ass
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:34 pm

plz balance druid pwn Ded knights (cept unholy, that is kind of hard)
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Thatguy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Mysteria wrote:ZOMG COORDZ PLZ !!1!

omg wheres the fp where the fp omgomgomgomgomg

im so canceling my acount blizz sux they dont even put fp in warsong hold
Thatguy

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:40 pm

ur jk right 0_o ?

kozom1234

Postby Thatguy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:13 pm

kozom1234 wrote:ur jk right 0_o ?

Yours to decide
Thatguy

Postby cookiemanyay » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Liked it 9/10
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Jamshy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 am

A Nice one! But I thought it will be something MORE than this.
I like the "Foreman's Corps Spit Upon 1/1" XD
9.9/10

All hail bitch-king! :)
Jamshy

Postby Vegos » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:33 am

Wait, Horace usurps the rule of the wolrd of Warcraft, gets ganked by his subjects and then "promoted"?

Haha, I bet he didn't count on his "promotion" to be of a punishing nature. Nice one.

And ye, players have it tough.
When you see Spartans shit bricks you'll move on with your life because these jokes are utterly overused.
Vegos

Postby Mandible » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Reminds me of the Cult of the damned mobs at the black dragon shrine in dragonblight that starts begging for mercy when below a certain % hp - and yet they still keep attacking you :p
Mandible

Postby Thatguy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Mandible wrote:Reminds me of the Cult of the damned mobs at the black dragon shrine in dragonblight that starts begging for mercy when below a certain % hp - and yet they still keep attacking you :p

Or tormentor whatever in New Hearthglen, you poke him with a stick, and he's like "ARRGH STOP IT PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING HELP ME THE PAAAAAIN ITS UMBEARABLE"
"Maybe you could try to stop attacking me?"
Thatguy

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:18 am

Thatguy wrote:
Mandible wrote:Reminds me of the Cult of the damned mobs at the black dragon shrine in dragonblight that starts begging for mercy when below a certain % hp - and yet they still keep attacking you :p

Or tormentor whatever in New Hearthglen, you poke him with a stick, and he's like "ARRGH STOP IT PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING HELP ME THE PAAAAAIN ITS UMBEARABLE"

Dude I LOVED this quest :mrgreen: , I tortured the guy 12 times before he started to repeat himself :D. On this chain, I liked also the one when the guy suicided by jumping off a cliff because he was afraid of you :lol: .
Now 75 nearly 76, I cleared dragonblight (and did the pwnzor quest), I went to zul drak a little (just enough to do a quest chain that I advise you to do, where you're a ghoul ).And now I'm questing at grizzly hills, even if the level is lower than zul drak, just because the place is so nicely done :P.

(oh I also let one of those cult of the damned "alive" just two sec too see that those bastards are lying ^^)
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:52 pm

i was like ok ill stop, yet he kept hitting me i even gave him a few seconds to stop before i stabbed him in the eye.

kozom1234

Postby Thatguy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Thatguy wrote:

Dude I LOVED this quest :mrgreen: , I tortured the guy 12 times before he started to repeat himself :D. On this chain, I liked also the one when the guy suicided by jumping off a cliff because he was afraid of you :lol: .
Now 75 nearly 76, I cleared dragonblight (and did the pwnzor quest), I went to zul drak a little (just enough to do a quest chain that I advise you to do, where you're a ghoul ).And now I'm questing at grizzly hills, even if the level is lower than zul drak, just because the place is so nicely done :P.

(oh I also let one of those cult of the damned "alive" just two sec too see that those bastards are lying ^^)

The guy I gotta poke in Amber Lodge...

I passed at least 20 mins poking him.
Thatguy

Postby Jamshy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 pm

I envy you all... I'll get the expansion and my account back in the next week. And maybe not the expansion...
Jamshy

Postby Maximilien » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:15 am

Mysteria wrote:after my death i come as a DED NIGHT and kick your ass

But you'll be level 55 :twisted:
OH REALLY ?
Maximilien

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics