166

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:51 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM GONNA PUT THIS REALLY EASY TO GET ITEM UP FOR AN SHITTON MORE THAN WHAT A NORMAL PLAYER WILL BUY!

sad thing is, retards buy those said items and fuck the economy up by making people think those are good prices :/
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:30 pm

30g for an greater HP POT!!!!!

HEELS YESS!!!!!!
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Clone-D » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm

" dull knife of noobness"
dagger

grey

1-3 damage

4.0 attack speed

requires level 92

AH price: 500 gold
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Clone-D wrote:" dull knife of noobness"
dagger

grey

1-3 damage

4.0 attack speed

requires level 92

AH price: 500 gold

Omfg so op blizz you fail.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby felorn » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:26 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
Clone-D wrote:" dull knife of noobness"
dagger

grey

1-3 damage

4.0 attack speed

requires level 92

AH price: 500 gold

Omfg so op blizz you fail.


lmao haxxor nubcake
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby Thatguy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:58 pm

felorn wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:
Clone-D wrote:" dull knife of noobness"
dagger

grey

1-3 damage

4.0 attack speed

requires level 92

AH price: 500 gold

Omfg so op blizz you fail.


lmao haxxor nubcake


LAWLAWLAWL ROXXORZ BOXXORZ


and 'sup Felorn?

Btw, I'm none140 :wink:
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:39 am

:shock: why TWO accounts none?
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Chatrata » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:18 am

Cuz None140 is banned.
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Mysteria » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:45 am

Chatrata wrote:Cuz None140 is banned.


no question why.. :lol:
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am
Location: just behind your door

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:46 am

Mysteria wrote:
Chatrata wrote:Cuz None140 is banned.


no question why.. :lol:


If somebody would want to ask why, Krom will ban them from the forums for extreme retardation. :wink:
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby Mysteria » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Lihonessa wrote:
Mysteria wrote:
Chatrata wrote:Cuz None140 is banned.


no question why.. :lol:


If somebody would want to ask why, Krom will ban them from the forums for extreme retardation. :wink:



the mighty Krominator :D
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am
Location: just behind your door

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:37 pm

i like krom, he makes me laugh...all cast members do but he really does.


http://www.darklegacycomics.com/157.html


case in point ^
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests