The Evolution of Donald.

Discuss anything about DLC

Which game seems to suffer from Donald syndrome the most?

Counter-Strike
27%
WoW
42%
Halo(all 3)
9%
CoD(all of 'em)
No votes
This Topic is pointless
18%
Other
3%

Total votes : 66

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:25 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
The Great JT wrote:Ok, Donald is clearly NOT from Counter-Strike. Here's the proof:

Exhibit A
Exhibit 2
Return Of The Exhibit
More Proof

You bastard you gave me a virus

lets get him!!! :P

i'll grab his arms you punch!
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Bright_eyes » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:11 pm

WoW.
Cannot tell you how many "OMG IMMA UNHOLY AWESOMNESS TANKING LEET!" spam in trade chat I've heard.
Bright_eyes

Postby Shadostriker » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:33 am

I've met some interesting people in TF2 to say the least (this is on xbox live, my stupid computer still crashes the program every time it starts loading and says "Creating sound caches" [I will accept help with this... anything for new weapons and courses :( ] But yeah some people can get pretty frustrated after getting dominated by a spy without even getting to the battle. (That's my favorite part of the class :D ) That's when they start sending messages or yelling when the game is over...

Don't get me started on all the small children who yell over their mic when they thought that laying all of their stickies in ONE CLUMP on the control point and hiding in their spawn would defend the point.

On the other hand, that seems to be the case with Xbox Live in general, not just TF2.
Shadostriker

Postby tessae » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:55 pm

It's gotta be counterstrike.

It's the only game that generates kiddies who think they know about shooting.

The retards show up on gun forums and try to give advice to folks that actually shoot and own the weapons they are ignorantly blathering about.
tessae

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:34 am

tessae wrote:It's gotta be counterstrike.

It's the only game that generates kiddies who think they know about shooting.

The retards show up on gun forums and try to give advice to folks that actually shoot and own the weapons they are ignorantly blathering about.

honestly that kind of stupidity makes me LOL.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Aceed » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:10 pm

Warcraft III, DotA more specifically but most custom maps in general.

Play it and you WILL see my point.

Bright_eyes wrote:WoW.
Cannot tell you how many "OMG IMMA UNHOLY AWESOMNESS TANKING LEET!" spam in trade chat I've heard.

Words cannot comprehend the level of facepalm your post generated in my mind.
Aceed

Postby Clone-D » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:19 pm

Aceed wrote:Warcraft III, DotA more specifically but most custom maps in general.

I suck at dota.

Im mean seriously suck.
They banned me once because i had like one kill, and 22 deaths, and refused to quit.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Clone-D wrote:
Aceed wrote:Warcraft III, DotA more specifically but most custom maps in general.

I suck at dota.

Im mean seriously suck.
They banned me once because i had like one kill, and 22 deaths, and refused to quit.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob (but srsly how did that happen? what hero were you?)
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby typhy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 am

DotA is easy sauce unless you rarely ever play WC3. I always play the Faerie Dragon dude xD
typhy

Postby Aceed » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:20 am

Clone-D wrote:

I suck at dota.

Im mean seriously suck.

I've stopped banning people for being bad players in general - as long as they don't misbehave. Then again I've stopped playing 5v5 games, but I quit the first thing way before I stopped playing 5v5.

On the other hand, I find it annoying when people join games they are bound to fail at (like -rd experienced players only when they've played for 2 weeks and know one or two heroes), and then refuse to leave when prompted to. Newbies should stick to games with other newbies, unless they have 9 friends willing to help them learn to play. I learnt DotA as I know it today over two years, there's no quick way other than having 9 people help you to steep up the learning curve.
Aceed

Postby Aceed » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 am

typhy wrote:DotA is easy sauce unless you rarely ever play WC3. I always play the Faerie Dragon dude xD

Puck is a pretty nice hero. But since I only play 2v2, I prefer ezalor, phantom lancer, Lina, Lion or Sven. The first two or Lion/Lina + Sven make sick pretty much undefeatable combos.
Aceed

Postby Bright_eyes » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:24 am

Clone-D wrote:

I suck at dota.

Im mean seriously suck.

>.>
Bright_eyes

Postby Clone-D » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:59 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
Clone-D wrote:

I suck at dota.

Im mean seriously suck.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob (but srsly how did that happen? what hero were you?)

Warcraft 3 dota- (i was like 10 when this happend)

It one of the fist dotas id ever played, way back befor i started playing wow. I was the tauren dude carreying a totam.

I was on a terribad laptop with 1/4 a gig of ram, a VERY bad internet connection, and even worse graphics card.

I was fighting till about 15% health, then id try to fall back to the fountain and heal.

Sadly, i was new and didnt realise that 15% on a level 5 was a 2 shot from a level 16.

Add to lag, and i was unable to kill anything. i kept dieing and feeding, because of this, they couldnt kill either.

About 3/4ths through the game they TOLD (notice TOLD) me to leave. At this point, weve lost reguardless if i leave or not.

Im stuborn, and refused to leave.

They then told me that if i didnt leave they would ban me.

bout 5 min later

**you have been kicked from the game**
**you have been added to the ban list** ( or somthing like that, dont remember exactly what it said.)
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby Aceed » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 am

Clone-D wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:
Clone-D wrote:

I suck at dota.

Im mean seriously suck.

Warcraft 3 dota- (i was like 10 when this happend)

It one of the fist dotas id ever played, way back befor i started playing wow. I was the tauren dude carreying a totam.

I was on a terribad laptop with 1/4 a gig of ram, a VERY bad internet connection, and even worse graphics card.

I was fighting till about 15% health, then id try to fall back to the fountain and heal.

Sadly, i was new and didnt realise that 15% on a level 5 was a 2 shot from a level 16.

Add to lag, and i was unable to kill anything. i kept dieing and feeding, because of this, they couldnt kill either.

About 3/4ths through the game they TOLD (notice TOLD) me to leave. At this point, weve lost reguardless if i leave or not.

Im stuborn, and refused to leave.

They then told me that if i didnt leave they would ban me.

bout 5 min later

**you have been kicked from the game**
**you have been added to the ban list** ( or somthing like that, dont remember exactly what it said.)

You were 10, I don't blame you.
Also the host must have been some little kid too, only sexually insecure people go announce when they ban people, as well as use customkick.
Aceed

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Just to satisfy my curiosity no one really cares that i don't write a third part right?
An Hero
cookiemanyay

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics